British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, TTT said:

The new team manager is a bigger troll than BassoRacingFan.

New team manager David Hoggart was encouraged by how his riders worked together in the pits

“We lost a few workshop points in the early races

“The guys rode their hearts out and it wasn’t for a want of trying.

Another buffoon at Lynn trying to take the p**s out of the paying public.

Barring a guest and a second in heat 2, their riders didn't beat one opponent between them. Instead of coming out with such garbage, tell it how it is. Tell the fans that the performance was absolutely pathetic and there are no excuses.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Barring a guest and a second in heat 2, their riders didn't beat one opponent between them. Instead of coming out with such garbage, tell it how it is. Tell the fans that the performance was absolutely pathetic and there are no excuses.

Says some buffoon in Australia.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Fatfingers said:

Doesn’t stop him being correct tho

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

if Neil Warnock wasn't at Huddersfield id be interested to see his management style in Speedway and at Lynn!!

1 hour ago, Fatfingers said:

Correct. Im not the one conning the paying public though, am I?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Doesn’t stop him being correct tho

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Correct. Im not the one conning the paying public though, am I?

Are you both this welcoming to new people you meet as a general rule? Just asking so I don't move next door to one of you, or become a £10 pom to visit the other. FFS!

the state this country is in me thinks if the aussie government offered a deal for brits to emmiigrate there for a tenner there would be a mass exodus,brits would be the new boat people in their desperation to flee this country !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, poole keith said:

the state this country is in me thinks if the aussie government offered a deal for brits to emmiigrate there for a tenner there would be a mass exodus,brits would be the new boat people in their desperation to flee this country !!

Think you'll find that the Aussie Govt are like the UK's WEFpuppet Govt & many others (Canada, New Zealand, & of course those in the EU) - all in lockstep with each other.. An 80yr old bloke (son of a Nazi) has written a book about what they want to do, it's called The Great Reset (aka New World Order) give it a read. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, WRDukes said:

Think you'll find that the Aussie Govt are like the UK's WEFpuppet Govt & many others (Canada, New Zealand, & of course those in the EU) - all in lockstep with each other.. An 80yr old bloke (son of a Nazi) has written a book about what they want to do, it's called The Great Reset (aka New World Order) give it a read. 

spot on. majority of population haven't a clue what's going on and how bad the aussie government was on the covid bull lockdowns.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, WRDukes said:

There are a number of books called "the great reset". Do you mean "Covid19: The Great Reset" by Klaus Schwab. His father relocated to Switzerland during the Third Reich; there is no conclusive evidence that he was a Nazi.

Edited by Fatfingers

3 hours ago, WRDukes said:

Maybe the BSPA are in on this “great reset” idea?

Every country will install speedway as its national sport……in a few years Belle Vue will be riding in front of sellout crowds at old Trafford following a stadium swap with Manchester United due to the lack of interest in football.

1 hour ago, FromBendThree said:

Looks to me as if Polish clubs will decide on case-by-case whether a rider can compete in UK. 

Public Information Announcement  :  "I'm convinced this will be a major contribution to rider safety."

24 minutes ago, SlicktrackSandy said:

Public Information Announcement  :  "I'm convinced this will be a major contribution to rider safety."

yes but who is looking after Artem's safety.

48 minutes ago, SlicktrackSandy said:

The truth is coming out then?