British Speedway Forum

15 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

News circling on the grapevine last night is that Tarasenko and Basso have already had their services secured by KL next season

They want to think about lowering their averages then:P:lol:

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

They want to think about lowering their averages then:P:lol:

Who's the final fixture against....?:party:

11 hours ago, tellboy said:

How the f@<k did all this nonsense manage to find it's way onto the King's Lynn 2023 thread.

there are a handful of posters who are either nasty, thick or professional trolls. I love this forum but these people depress me, don't have the tools to have an exchange of views.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

News circling on the grapevine last night is that Tarasenko and Basso have already had their services secured by KL next season

We heard all this last year regarding Basso 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

But are Peterborough running next year, that's the factor in play now?

3 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Is it April 1st again  already .

39 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Was pure fantasy then as well

2 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Who's the final fixture against....?:party:

I will start some rubbish rumour as well ,

Hans Andersen will ride for Peterborough against Lynn in there last home meeting as a form of a Farewell 

58 minutes ago, Flappy said:

That was probably you throwing those darts around again:P

46 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

But are Peterborough running next year, that's the factor in play now?

First green shoots in the programme last night. Rather than the "the end is nigh" message we got "enjoy the 3 final meetings (not specifying whether that means season or for good) & then take stock and look at what potential there is for the future, where and when? I'm probably reading too much in to that but have to cling on to whatever appears.

22 hours ago, tellboy said:

Buster seemed buoyant after the meeting on Monday in the bar,that Lynn will be racing next season and hopefully to have a better team/season in 2024.

Hopefully, we can’t afford to lose any more tracks. 

I imagine Kings Lynn and other tracks may have to bite the bullet and form one big league. The simple need to have teams to race against and provide a degree of variety to the fixture list, will probably dictate this. 

I can’t see any championship team wanting to move up, it would be financial suicide to do so, unless they are given a massive financial incentive to do so, to keep faith with TV contracts. That being said, and I admit I could very well be wrong about this, I wonder if Birmingham make the jump to the Premiership, hoping to entice a few ‘homeless’ Wolves fans to Perry Bar. This would of course be dependant on Brum being able to race at Perry Bar next year. 

B

Be a great start to team building in the championship or one big league, if true…

Hypothetical, but would this work for Stars fans? Look solid to me. 

1. S. Masters 7.45

2. B. Basso 5.66

3. N. Klindt 6.89

4. V. Tarasenko 6.37

5. R. Douglas 7.04

6. S. Lambert 4.93

7. (R/S) 

Ave: 38.34

Remaining: 0.66

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Hypothetical, but would this work for Stars fans? Look solid to me. 

1. S. Masters 7.45

2. B. Basso 5.66

3. N. Klindt 6.89

4. V. Tarasenko 6.37

5. R. Douglas 7.04

6. S. Lambert 4.93

7. (R/S) 

Ave: 38.34

Remaining: 0.66

Would love to see R Lambert at 1, instead of Masters. Just don't think he's strong enough to be your big hitter, especially away from Monmore. However, that being said it certainly looks a more competitive team than what we've had to endure this season.

17 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Would love to see R Lambert at 1, instead of Masters. Just don't think he's strong enough to be your big hitter, especially away from Monmore. However, that being said it certainly looks a more competitive team than what we've had to endure this season.

I agree about Sam, he's of the same class as Josh Pickering was, and that's not a No 1.