British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Rob Lyon is running Lynn tonight for one night only as Dale is Ill apparently. But odd considering the two teams don't share any ownership isn't it?

Carl Johnson taking Peterborough to Wolves 

And cleaning the toilets while hes there apparently 

• Haha 5

I don't know about you lot but if the rumours are true then I'd absolutely LOVE Alex Brady as promoter and Rob Lyon as manager!! I think they'd be a great team 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

And cleaning the toilets while hes there apparently 

Word is he was there at 5am putting up the air fences.

5 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

I don't know about you lot but if the rumours are true then I'd absolutely LOVE Alex Brady as promoter and Rob Lyon as manager!! I think they'd be a great team 

That would do me fine  :t:

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

That would mean Buster's is back in charge at Lynn , maybe Brady's new signing was Chris Holder!!!

Maybe it was Tungate and Buster vetoed it as he wants him at Peterborough? :unsure:

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Alot of serious stalking going on in Poole these days,  Lisa will not like you beating her to finding this piece of info before her :D

Oh hi. lol.

Seems things started to go wrong when they took Josh out of the team imo? Was that definitely Alex's decision? 

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe it was Tungate and Buster vetoed it as he wants him at Peterborough? :unsure:

Oh hi. lol.

Seems things started to go wrong when they took Josh out of the team imo? Was that definitely Alex's decision? 

Pickering? :unsure: Josh is injured. Alex gambled on KK, but put that more than right, JP got injured, and the engine room has dropped off a cliff unexpectedly this season. So no strong reserve. Sometimes you can't predict everything. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

5 hours ago, Flappy said:

You couldn't make it up 

Why, you do it every day

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lynnfan91 said:

You would have someone who is a Stars fan. Who puts his money where his mouth is, and  Rob Lyon  who has the experience, to guide/ advise  him.. Sounds like a good combo.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Why, you do it every day

:icon_smile_clown: green eyed monster alert. However I'll I'll happily overlook the remark as Peterborough speedway needs all of us fighting for it's cause as it's currently being ran into the ground and tarmacked over whilst we all allow it to happen 

Edited by Flappy

18 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You would have someone who is a Stars fan. Who puts his money where his mouth is, and  Rob Lyon  who has the experience, to guide/ advise  him.. Sounds like a good combo.

Don't forget Rob was a long time Lynn fan before he started being a team manager.Then his first team managing was Lynn.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Don't forget Rob was a long time Lynn fan before he started being a team manager.Then his first team managing was Lynn.

Yep Tel. I think Rob could do a decent job with a bit more funds and an ambitious promoter.. 

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Alex has quit.  From his Facebook page 

Team manager or the whole thing. I'm not on social media

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Whole thing 

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Whole thing. Wants to spend time with his children and concentrate on his estate agencies