British Speedway Forum
westlakejawa

Jubilee championship league

5 minutes ago, jenga said:

SO , nobody knows , but you do . looks like it  was kept in house for 11 days then . so much for the in house system or were you told this  by the elf on your shoulder ?

Typing in riddles again, anyway what does it matter to you what and when they say in a statement you should be down the pub with your dog and your long grey trench coat trying to meet some new friends.

I’m sure if you bought someone 10 pints they would be your mate.

Well just for as long as it takes them to drink 10 pints.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Typing in riddles again, anyway what does it matter to you what and when they say in a statement you should be down the pub with your dog and your long grey trench coat trying to meet some new friends.

I’m sure if you bought someone 10 pints they would be your mate.

Well just for as long as it takes them to drink 10 pints.

what riddles are those then ?  i have a cat , but no trench coat . stuck for an answer to my posts , so revert to verbal abuse . ya must be pissed or on drugs .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jenga said:

what riddles are those then ?  i have a cat , but no trench coat . stuck for an answer to my posts , so revert to verbal abuse . ya must be pissed or on drugs .

An answer to what you buffoon it’s a copy and paste as per the statement what exactly do you 

A. Want an answer too.

B. Why

C. What is the relevance 

D. Your not important enough do give an answer too.

E. I don’t really give a s*it what you want an answer too.

Think that should cover things.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gazc said:

An answer to what you buffoon it’s a copy and paste as per the statement what exactly do you 

A. Want an answer too.

B. Why

C. What is the relevance 

D. Your not important enough do give an answer too.

E. I don’t really give a s*it what you want an answer too.

Think that should cover things.

and theres me thinking i was not important enough to get a reply from you .better to be important , than impotent  .

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Bspl prob want playoffs done first when you are getting to the end of Oct!!

Just run into November... the precedent has been set :D

31 minutes ago, jenga said:

and theres me thinking i was not important enough to get a reply from you .better to be important , than impotent  .

Jenga when god was giving the brains out and he asked you to come forth my son.

Did you come fifth.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jenga said:

well , well , well .has that saying just reached your Scottish highlands .. i knew you lot were behind the rest of the UK . but not that far behind ... 

That is below the belt and reflects poorly on you when you have to turn to racist insults.

Think it's way past some folks bedtime

• Confused 1

FYI Wuky clown Jingo, Glasgow, I take it you mean speedway, didn't put money into Team GB. Allied Vehicles put the money up.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

That is below the belt and reflects poorly on you when you have to turn to racist insults.

Think it's way past some folks bedtime

He is not intelligent enough to inflict insults just read some of his gibberish on here and you will see what I mean.

Anyway My 5 year old granddaughter is staying tonight and I have had a far more grown up conversation with her than I have had engaging with that clown on here.

46 minutes ago, jenga said:

well , well , well .has that saying just reached your Scottish highlands .. i knew you lot were behind the rest of the UK . but not that far behind ... 

You really are a prize A tool were do you even start with this you complete and utter moron.

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

FYI Wuky clown Jingo, Glasgow, I take it you mean speedway, didn't put money into Team GB. Allied Vehicles put the money up.

I think you’ll find it was Allied Mobility. Different company

So if the Tigger's have failed to complete scheduled fixtures does that mean a bspa fine of £10000 for not completing the season is on its way ? 

By the looks of how this season is going 13 fixtures still to complete in 10 days, looks like bspa maybe getting a windfall .

1 minute ago, Wee Eck said:

I think you’ll find it was Allied Mobility. Different company

Maybe different company but same owners as Glasgow speedway 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Neila said:

Maybe different company but same owners as Glasgow speedway 

maybe they dont realise its the same owners yet ! i knew they were back in the past .     is that really a racist remark?

Edited by jenga

so its okay  to hurl abuse at the other team in Scotland and not class it as racist or is that just banter   grandad ? 

?  

Edited by jenga