British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Wee Eck said:

I think you’re probably right there, Stirrer. Meanwhile, I’m off to France to help Matt find his marbles…..

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

If your guess is correct then it pretty much points to Adam Roynon (3.47)?

Yes he's a perfect fit and he's also rumoured for Poole in other potential 1-7's

4 minutes ago, TTT said:

Yes he's a perfect fit and he's also rumoured for Poole in other potential 1-7's

Don’t think Roynon is the answer. 

2 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

To be fair, Batchelor rode well for us when he was here before, I've got a feeling he will sign, can't think where else he could go now 

That was his first year in the top league! He was young and hungry then. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Kyle Newman back to Poole. To fill senior reserve spot.

Great! Nothing massively exciting about the Poole team in 2023. Will do fine but nothing that makes you think wow!

I will never forget 2017 when Kyle decided to ride against us for Swindon in PO semi final. 

Glasgow are the stand our team, a very exciting team for the fans to watch on the terraces. They will be seeing a lot of over taking and riders on the boards, great entertainment for the supporters.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 3

Is that definite? For me that’s not great I thought I read he might not even be fit for the start of the season.I would like to go on record to thank Poole for giving the rest of the teams a chance because unless your other signings are going to be wonderful signings on low averages which you have managed to do in the past and fair play for that, your team by Poole standards is going to be bang average.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

That was his first year in the top league! He was young and hungry then. 

He's not so young or hungry or any good anymore, his current average in the CL is lower than it was in the top league then. He does occasionally pull out all the stops but not very often. 

5 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

So where does Jack Thomas fit in ? Main Body ? Or reserve ?

Main body. Though if we got Thomas, Dan Thompson and Roynon then JT would start at reserve.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He's not so young or hungry or any good anymore, his current average in the CL is lower than it was in the top league then. He does occasionally pull out all the stops but not very often. 

Though he wouldn't be top 2 like he was for Oxford. Third HL means 7 ish points is okay. 

1 hour ago, mikebaker said:

Kyle Newman back to Poole. To fill senior reserve spot.

Where has this been announced?

3 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Where has this been announced?

Nowhere!