British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Supersub said:

hope that's the case as Danny won meeting!!!

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Personally I would have had Danny back at Poole.

33 minutes ago, ray c said:

Agree sooner would have kept Danny as a pirate .still that's the way it is 

Good job Poole aren't going to ride at KL this season then! Oh wait .... Maybe we will again :D

Also more importantly at a track we will visit, Redcar. The score is 2-1 to Stevie on head to head. 

It was difficult decision but SW had been promised a testimonial so that was deciding factor. I’m sure Danny will be back at some stage

3 hours ago, Supersub said:

It was difficult decision but SW had been promised a testimonial so that was deciding factor. I’m sure Danny will be back at some stage

Wednesday 29th to be precise.;)

22 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Good job Poole aren't going to ride at KL this season then! Oh wait .... Maybe we will again :D

Also more importantly at a track we will visit, Redcar. The score is 2-1 to Stevie on head to head. 

I think Danny will change that head to head record over the course of this season.

Edited by foreverblue

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I think Danny will change that head to head record over the course of this season.

Maybe, we will have to see. I am a bit biased when it comes to Stevie, as soon as we moved down that was who I wanted to sign for Poole. I wasn't bothered who else was there! I feel like I manifested it, but I prob didn't lol. 

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Tbh the record between King & Worrall will only really count in the play-offs or KOC, both teams will easily make the top 6 - just a case of needing to produce your best when it matters!

So fast Freddie Lindgren rides in Steve Worrals testimonial on Wednesday 

Edited by Arthur54
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Tbh the record between King & Worrall will only really count in the play-offs or KOC, both teams will easily make the top 6 - just a case of needing to produce your best when it matters!

Won't matter at all if neither teams get to the playoff final or the KOC final I suppose ..... 

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe, we will have to see. I am a bit biased when it comes to Stevie, as soon as we moved down that was who I wanted to sign for Poole. I wasn't bothered who else was there! I feel like I manifested it, but I prob didn't lol. 

No restraining order issued quite yet then ?:)

14 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Won't matter at all if neither teams get to the playoff final or the KOC final I suppose ..... 

First time for everything I suppose :P;)

10 minutes ago, gazzac said:

No restraining order issued quite yet then ?:)

Haha. 

For any home or away fans using the car park for meetings. It will be £3.50 and you can use cash or one of the mobile apps. (JustPark app). 

Edited by lisa-colette

Bit of a mutiny amongst the Pirates seems more to Lawson missing p&p  than illness :nono:karma is a funny thing. 

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Bit of a mutiny amongst the Pirates seems more to Lawson missing p&p  than illness :nono:karma is a funny thing. 

Missed Leicester’s press day at JCB today  as well which has not gone done well with club and sponsors.

Will he be fit enough to ride at Poole on Wednesday and Leicester on Thursday ??