A speedway rider from Scunthorpe

thought he could never be taught

he tried to be bold

but could never be told

and now he acts like a twerp

Palm Toft?  And are you Lewi? :D:D

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

just a thought, Zaine's brother Declan usually goes well in Aus, i'd say of a similar ability to Zaine as a possible replacement?

3 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah I did think that but not really sure of his situation in Aus for example might have a decent job he doesn’t wanna quit I don’t know I’m just guessing and putting it out there 

I thought that at the time of his accident & although he did well in meetings, I am sure I have read that he(Declan) rides for fun & has got a good job. There is also the fact, as Rob has said about obtaining visa's & setting up for a rider as the visa situation is normally started end of the year but Declan could use Zaine's set up over here.

If there is a rider out there then you have to be looking at a young European who has not raced in the better Euro Leagues.

8 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I thought that at the time of his accident & although he did well in meetings, I am sure I have read that he(Declan) rides for fun & has got a good job. There is also the fact, as Rob has said about obtaining visa's & setting up for a rider as the visa situation is normally started end of the year but Declan could use Zaine's set up over here.

If there is a rider out there then you have to be looking at a young European who has not raced in the better Euro Leagues.

Andreas Lyger

Drew kemp 13+2 from 8 rides from his first 2 meetings in Poland. 5.33 average gained from riding in Pooles main body he would be best reserve in the league. Get Kinsley in for Joe thompson.

Edited by eric i
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, eric i said:

Drew kemp 13+2 from 8 rides from his first 2 meetings in Poland. 5.33 average gained from riding in Pooles main body he would be best reserve in the league. Get Kinsley in for Joe thompson.

Kemp would be in the team & Mountain at reserve with those changes.

2 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Kemp would be in the team & Mountain at reserve with those changes.

My mistake but either way we would have the best reserve in the league.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

Does Scunthorpe 28 day facility run out before they come to Plymouth on Tuesday.

I’m sure it runs out approx 5/5/22

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

Does Scunthorpe 28 day facility run out before they come to Plymouth on Tuesday.

No & we have a good guest lined up. ;) ................... (you lot know A LOT about using guests.B))

'23 Tosh :t: 

• Like 1

Could Max Clegg fit into the side? Certainly did a job last season when given opportunity.

4 minutes ago, secsy1 said:

Could Max Clegg fit into the side? Certainly did a job last season when given opportunity.

Not for a straight swap as would be 5.23 and Kennedy is 4.27. Unless Scunny are going to bring in assessed 4 pointer in, they would have to change someone else as well. 

18 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Not for a straight swap as would be 5.23 and Kennedy is 4.27. Unless Scunny are going to bring in assessed 4 pointer in, they would have to change someone else as well. 

I do not know where the 5.23 average comes from, I can only assume it is used to isolate riders who are British so some unknown foreigner can come in and cost a fortune and be useless as well. 

7 minutes ago, secsy1 said:

I do not know where the 5.23 average comes from, I can only assume it is used to isolate riders who are British so some unknown foreigner can come in and cost a fortune and be useless as well. 

From his last 10 matches, same as every other rider

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, secsy1 said:

5.23 is with the British reduction as well. As you said he did well last season so that is why he has that average!