British Speedway Forum

13 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Jye is 6.29 or so.....

Also, won't Lee Complin be stuck back at his assessed 4.00, with his Newcastle results removed?

5 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Jyes final average in October was 5.71, how and why has he been put up to 6.29? 

I believe crescent girl is mistaken (or I could be wrong)

Edited by szkocjasid

Just now, szkocjasid said:

I believe crescent girl is mistaken

Unfortunately Crescent Girl is a lot more ITK when it comes to averages than us with being involved in the club, although I’m sure ‘she’ could be.

3 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Jyes final average in October was 5.71, how and why has he been put up to 6.29? 

Removal of match against Newcastle bumps his average up. (5 v Newcastle is replaced with 11 v Oxford)

2 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Unfortunately Crescent Girl is a lot more ITK when it comes to averages than us with being involved in the club, although I’m sure ‘she’ could be.

2 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Removal of match against Newcastle bumps his average up. (5 v Newcastle is replaced with 11 v Oxford)

Yeah I was going with the final figures, hadn't looked to see what Newcastle matches being removed would do to the averages (apart from Newcastle riders). Once again wish the BSPL would hurry up & post final averages.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Only actually one match less than last season tbf. With 16 league matches can't see how they planned to fit in the play-offs as well (before November).

Suits the teams doubling up in the NL, which is fine by me!

No need for playoffs IMO

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 7:32 PM, Normski said:

got 5 right at the moment

Hmm no chance with Kasper not doing GB next season 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Averages at the moment show Jye 42 rides 60pts as GSA apparently does not include bonus points. Jye had 5 rides at Newcastle scoring 6pts. I have, well my calculator has taken them off and added the 11pts against Oxford and I get Jye on a 6.34 average now.

3 hours ago, Normski said:

Averages at the moment show Jye 42 rides 60pts as GSA apparently does not include bonus points. Jye had 5 rides at Newcastle scoring 6pts. I have, well my calculator has taken them off and added the 11pts against Oxford and I get Jye on a 6.34 average now.

Jye had 4 rides at Newcastle

4 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

No need for playoffs IMO

I agree there's no need for play-offs, but as long as fans turn up in larger numbers to play-off matches than league matches they are here to stay!

2 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I agree there's no need for play-offs, but as long as fans turn up in larger numbers to play-off matches than league matches they are here to stay!

I see your and others point regarding Playoffs,but say the Final happened to be Berwick vPoole you have too wonder how many neutrals would turn up at each venue  to swell the crowd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biffa said:

I think only programmed rides count for averages. No R/R or heat 15 included. 

Nope, its all rides in official matches....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One I've not seen mentioned I don't think is sedgy. He wants a northern track I believe now based on Scotland. Might leave too long a tail?

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

One I've not seen mentioned I don't think is sedgy. He wants a northern track I believe now based on Scotland. Might leave too long a tail?

Doesn’t go well at Berwick IMO

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Doesn’t go well at Berwick IMO

I thought he's a bit of a reformed rider this year?