British Speedway Forum

Looking at the fixtures by Friday night at Redcar,Riss, Wright,King, will have had a few competitive meeting under their belt, with TJ on Thursday night the only Bandit to have one surely a big advantage for Redcar happy to be proved wrong though .

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Looking at the fixtures by Friday night at Redcar,Riss, Wright,King, will have had a few competitive meeting under their belt, with TJ on Thursday night the only Bandit to have one surely a big advantage for Redcar happy to be proved wrong though .

Jye and Rory riding in Sam Masters testimonial meeting today and on Wednesday in Steve Worrall testimonial. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Jye and Rory riding in Sam Masters testimonial meeting today and on Wednesday in Steve Worrall testimonial. 

Not quite as competitive as Premiership.

Ahhhh well... Jyes 2023 season starting well.... NOT!!! :sad:

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Ahhhh well... Jyes 2023 season starting well.... NOT!!! :sad:

Was always going to happen at some point 

5 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Was always going to happen at some point 

But to no even last a lap.... :sad:

22 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

But to no even last a lap.... :sad:

Here’s hoping it’s not another r/r season . 

Who remembers Brenton Barnfield? I came across his name (while looking for something else) in the 2012 team announcement pages & couldn't remember his riding for Berwick!

• Like 1

Looks like Jye Etheridge has suffered a dislocated shoulder riding in the Sam Master testimonial meeting at Wolverhampton.

16 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Who remembers Brenton Barnfield? I came across his name (while looking for something else) in the 2012 team announcement pages & couldn't remember his riding for Berwick!

Didn't he get injured either before appearing or very soon after the season started and was never seen again?

Remember seeing him beat Darcy Ward at Lynn when they were both 15/16 in a second half race I think. 

30 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

17 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Didn't he get injured either before appearing or very soon after the season started and was never seen again?

Remember seeing him beat Darcy Ward at Lynn when they were both 15/16 in a second half race I think. 

think he got injured in a meeting in Aus just before he was due to travel to UK to ride for Berwick. I was keeping in touch with him at that time as he was going to be my neighbour

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, screm said:

Looks like Jye Etheridge has suffered a dislocated shoulder riding in the Sam Master testimonial meeting at Wolverhampton.

Not good if so

Could be out several weeks ?  Bandits might need short time cover and that ain't easy 

RR not much use   methinks  Etheridge fourth in team on average?

30 minutes ago, Spittaler said:

Not good if so

Could be out several weeks ?  Bandits might need short time cover and that ain't easy 

RR not much use   methinks  Etheridge fourth in team on average?

You won't get a facility for etheridge until he's rode for you this season,you would be better off signing a replacement as he's too injury prone anyway imo.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, lewy said:

You won't get a facility for etheridge until he's rode for you this season,you would be better off signing a replacement as he's too injury prone anyway imo.

Does fact he has actually ridden in this country this season not count