British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, DSC67 said:

I thought Tweedmouth Rangers played on Old Shielfield 

With Rangers in there name they can do whatever they want.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

That’s a shock.!!

I wouldn’t say so, I think it was written on the wall a couple of weeks ago that Jonas wouldn’t be back this season for one reason or another.

Our playoff chances disappeared on Saturday so why not give young Jacob a go, he was more than handy first time round and gives him a chance to put himself in the shop window for next season.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hamster00 said:

I wouldn’t say so, I think it was written on the wall a couple of weeks ago that Jonas wouldn’t be back this season for one reason or another.

Our playoff chances disappeared on Saturday so why not give young Jacob a go, he was more than handy first time round and gives him a chance to put himself in the shop window for next season.

Don’t know if you agree,but Jonus has never been comfortable on the Shielfield track.So much better on technical tracks.Has had a disappointing season.Crash at Glasgow didn’t help but having seen him in Poland he seemed ok there.

Edited by Fromafar

Just now, Fromafar said:

Don’t know if you agree,but Jonus has never been comfortable on the Shielfield track.So much better on technical tracks.Has had a disappointing season.Crash at Glasgow didn’t help but having seen him in Poland he stemmed ok there.

Yeah I do agree, has always seemed to look better on away tracks than at home. It’s a shame that crash at Glasgow kind of derailed his season as he had started ok but since then has looked very very poor.

Another one of the ‘what if’ signings in Berwicks history.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

That’s a shock.!!

Thankfully Berwick have gone back to the tried and tested successful way of running a team with at least three reserves in it.

I suspect a march up the league starts on Friday at Glasgow.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, screm said:

Thankfully Berwick have gone back to the tried and tested successful way of running a team with at least three reserves in it.

I suspect a march up the league starts on Friday at Glasgow.

Think we might be unlucky again.

• Haha 1

So 3 reserves on Saturday wow this is going to be embarrassing, bandits have had a pathetic season  ,Schlein has been our only decent rider, Leon and jy have had one good meeting let’s hope it’s a totally different team for 2024 

• Like 2

Clearly no intention of trying to win back the fans this season. What a lot of hard work undone so fast by the berwick promotion.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

Clearly no intention of trying to win back the fans this season. What a lot of hard work undone so fast by the berwick promotion.

I’ve criticised plenty, but Knudsen has spat the dummy, and Jacob done nothing wrong in his few meetings for us, may as well use him rather than R/R and see if he’s worth keeping next year. We only have 2 home meetings left

• Like 2

Hook got better as night went on at ashfield on Friday night, heat 14 looked quicker than claus until he nearly binned it on last lap. Looked like eased himself back first couple rides and final ride was best I'd seen him. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, spin king junior said:

For two home meetings left who going to come ?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Heedthebaw said:

For two home meetings left who going to come ?

Your right, the season done already.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Your right, the season done already.

Was done even before the first meeting