British Speedway Forum

On 12/13/2022 at 9:46 AM, jduffill said:

Hi Berniev123,

Thanks for signing up for next year. Your pass won’t show on your account as it won’t be used on our current website.

We are moving to a new streaming platform in 2023, which we believe will be better than our current one. We will be making a PR about this later today.

You will receive a redemption code by email in the very near future, which will need to be redeemed on the new website in March 2023.

Our current website will remain active until then, so anybody with access to our 2022 content will be able to watch that still until we make the changeover.

Hopefully that answers any concerns you had.

Thanks,

Ben Duffill (BSN)

Any plans for national league to be streamed? 

1 hour ago, mc131 said:

Any plans for national league to be streamed? 

We haven’t made an approach to the NDL as things stand. The main reason being that we were in negotiations with the Premiership until today.

The NDL is part our our longer term plan if that’s something the NDL want, but we have to be sure that we don’t over-commit at this stage as we have now committed to 54 meetings on 2023. 

It is important that BSN grows at a rate that doesn’t compromise the product that we offer - we are a very small team and we have to be realistic with our immediate ambitions.

Our NDL take up in 2022 was understandably short of the number of subscribers for Premiership and Championship, which is the biggest challenge we have to overcome as financially it has to work.

Hopefully that explains our reasons for prioritising Premiership and Championship coverage to date, but please be assured that NDL is absolutely part of our long term plan as we are extremely passionate about the future stars of British Speedway - it’s essential to the future of our sort in the UK.

To summarise - if it’s possibly for us, we will do everything we can!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, jduffill said:

We haven’t made an approach to the NDL as things stand. The main reason being that we were in negotiations with the Premiership until today.

The NDL is part our our longer term plan if that’s something the NDL want, but we have to be sure that we don’t over-commit at this stage as we have now committed to 54 meetings on 2023. 

It is important that BSN grows at a rate that doesn’t compromise the product that we offer - we are a very small team and we have to be realistic with our immediate ambitions.

Our NDL take up in 2022 was understandably short of the number of subscribers for Premiership and Championship, which is the biggest challenge we have to overcome as financially it has to work.

Hopefully that explains our reasons for prioritising Premiership and Championship coverage to date, but please be assured that NDL is absolutely part of our long term plan as we are extremely passionate about the future stars of British Speedway - it’s essential to the future of our sort in the UK.

Thanks completely understand, hopefully mayb playoffs again this season enjoyed watching the nl playoff at berwick 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jduffill said:

Makes sense :t:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Any idea how long the early bird offer is on for? 

...until it catches the worm maybe?!:rofl::t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

BSN now going to be live on 4th February America v the world great stuff, just seen on Twitter.

If I buy the BSN pass for 2023, will I be able to rewatch all the 2022 meetings? Also can I rewatch the meetings not live, or do I have to watch them live, thanks

7 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

If I buy the BSN pass for 2023, will I be able to rewatch all the 2022 meetings? Also can I rewatch the meetings not live, or do I have to watch them live, thanks

You don't have to watch live, you can watch after the event.

• Like 1

Just now, Noodles said:

You don't have to watch live, you can watch after the event.

Is there a time limit after the event to how long I can watch it for? If I bought the subscription now is there meetings to keep me entertained between now and the new season?

13 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Is there a time limit after the event to how long I can watch it for? If I bought the subscription now is there meetings to keep me entertained between now and the new season?

Only last year's Season & Monthly Pass holders have access to the 2022 Season content.    I would imagine you will have access for 2023 matches until at least the start of 2024 season.

Edited by Noodles

12 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Not totally sure, but thought I'd read that you have to activate new subscription in march as they (bsn ) are doing something techy with a new platform or something .

So, do “new” subscribers, first timers for the 2023 season, now have to activate their new accounts earlier than we were originally told as  being 01/03/23, in order to watch event and, what subscription do you have to have taken, in order to view it? 
I’ve taken both the premier league snd the championship subscriptions so does this cover me for this event or will they be charging extra for it please ? 

Edited by the hobbit