British Speedway Forum

17 hours ago, the hobbit said:

So, do “new” subscribers, first timers for the 2023 season, now have to activate their new accounts earlier than we were originally told as  being 01/03/23, in order to watch event and, what subscription do you have to have taken, in order to view it? 
I’ve taken both the premier league snd the championship subscriptions so does this cover me for this event or will they be charging extra for it please ? 

I'm assuming you mean the USA Vs World event? Unfortunately the timing for this has landed right between our transitioning of websites so this one will be on the old website. We will post direct links to the meeting to make it easier to sign up, all accounts on the old website will be transferred to the new website though so you won't have to sign up again at a later date.

As for pricing, this will be a one off fee and won't be included in any of the Season Passes as they are for Premiership and Championship coverage.

17 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Is there a time limit after the event to how long I can watch it for? If I bought the subscription now is there meetings to keep me entertained between now and the new season?

Drop us an email at support@exstreammedia.co.uk and I will give you access to the old platform once you've bought your new pass if you wish to view last season's footage.

We will also be moving all footage to the new website and making it available for all Pass holders.

• Like 5

Will it be possible to buy individual meetings? I just wanted to watch the away matches of my team.

10 minutes ago, *JJ said:

Will it be possible to buy individual meetings? I just wanted to watch the away matches of my team.

Would think so,it was last season.

10 hours ago, *JJ said:

Yes individual matches will be available the same as last year

Is the US Vs World going to have a Brit BSN commentary team commentating? Or is it a direct feed from whatever USA platform is filming it? 

19 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

Is the US Vs World going to have a Brit BSN commentary team commentating? Or is it a direct feed from whatever USA platform is filming it? 

Adam Roynan has said he's on commentary.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Adam Roynan has said he's on commentary.

Thank goodness, hearing the American commentary was a little meehh :blink:

14 hours ago, Cast1rn said:

Thank goodness, hearing the American commentary was a little meehh :blink:

It is in most American programmes!

8 hours ago, *JJ said:

NFL commentary fits in well, Drag racing equally to stick with the Motorsport theme but "Ruml moves wide into Janeiro's lane" sounded more like the the Kentucky Derby.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, *JJ said:

Having said that, the Silly Voice Syndrome appears to be creeping into British TV as well  :angry:

Looking forward to watching USA v ROW tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Likewise, wish I'd remember to have bought it last Sunday when I'd planned too, but never mind will be good to see Tom racing.

Didn't watch the meeting but reading Kyle legault was riding. Only doing the USA or a possibility for Plymouth or Birmingham? 

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Didn't watch the meeting but reading Kyle legault was riding. Only doing the USA or a possibility for Plymouth or Birmingham? 

I think that was his first meeting in five years.

• Thanks 1