British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

No announcement of a new team manager yet? 

They were waiting to see if you became available.

• Haha 1

Glasgow look strong so far and if the riders sign as expected they will start as seasons favourites for the title. Fair play they are investing in the right riders with a mixture of experience and youth which will make them very entertaining to watch at home and away for fans. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Pirates Of Poole said:

Glasgow look strong so far and if the riders sign as expected they will start as seasons favourites for the title. Fair play they are investing in the right riders with a mixture of experience and youth which will make them very entertaining to watch at home and away for fans. 

I’m shocked a sensible Poole fan. fair play too you are you sure your a Poole fan though?.

This goes completely against the grain.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

At least you’d know I meant the sabotage! 

I would trust your professional integrity.

I may have taken that a bit far.

4 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

I'd say Poole are the team to beat every year, they're surely the favourites to win the title again, all that experience in winning trophies, tapping into all those top Australians etc.

I'm just delighted we get to watch Poole to be honest.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I’m shocked a sensible Poole fan. fair play too you are you sure your a Poole fan though?.

This goes completely against the grain.

I am and have been for 30 years! Glasgow have been smart and stopped building the team around Cook this year. With Bomber and Basso at the top, what a team. Would happily see them both at Poole 

6 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

I am and have been for 30 years! Glasgow have been smart and stopped building the team around Cook this year. With Bomber and Basso at the top, what a team. Would happily see them both at Poole 

Trouble is Gaz would happily send Bomber to Poole as well :D

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, K7KDD said:

I'd say Poole are the team to beat every year, they're surely the favourites to win the title again, all that experience in winning trophies, tapping into all those top Australians etc.

But we haven't announced anyone yet! 

• Haha 1

Won't the 9.08 be what Ben's actual average is inclusive of bonus points? Don't see that stat on the sgb website anymore but about half a point sounds about right for a guy doesn't like getting beat, even by his teammate lol

21 minutes ago, K7KDD said:

So thankful for Poole. God bless them. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

No announcement of a new team manager yet? 

Have any financial dealings not got to be made through the Stock Exchange first? :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Have any financial dealings not got to be made through the Stock Exchange first? :rolleyes:

Be waiting on it closing so it slips under the radar and then announce it just before the kids race first meeting of the season.

49 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

A change was most definitely needed.