British Speedway Forum

13 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Glasgow the league favourites again? Good-oh. Always works out well…..

But doesn't normally end well 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Law of averages n that must be our year :t:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IanBrannan said:

For dark horses don't rule out Plymouth, they've gained 2 top 10 riders in Richie Worrall and Kyle Howarth, and with Ben Barker that's 3 strong heat leaders and they will be pretty much unbeatable at home. And away, with those riders plus Dan Gilkes etc they're going to run a few teams close. 

Glasgow, Redcar and Poole will be the teams to beat I fancy. 

Do you know Poole's mystery 3 then?

2 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

That’s a brilliant team on paper as for vissing he’s either going to be brilliant or absolute rubbish depends if he throws his toys out of his Pram early doors or not.

Vissing will make a mockery of his average IMO.There biggest problem will be not knocking each other Off!!

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Redcar look favourites I wasn't sure when they released the team but after seeing the other teams, imo stronger reserves will b the key 

Edited by mc131

30 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Vissing will make a mockery of his average IMO.There biggest problem will be not knocking each other Off!!

Yup that's my concern, will take a very good manager to sort the riding order out. I thought about putting the Danes at 3 and 4, but vissing more a gater could find himself in Ben's road. 

Basso and complin could be a disaster, so could Harris and nowak!! Certainly don't envisage much team riding going on 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Redcar look favourites I wasn't sure when they released the team but after seeing the other teams, imo stronger reserves will b the key 

Redcar look ok,but mulford isn't tried and test at this level and in the main body James Shane's is weak, I rate Jason Edwards but he will be having 7rides most meetings until he swaps places with Shane's. Back to Glasgow they will put bums on seats and be great to watch  can't wait to see the pole at Plymouth, it's going to be interesting. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, lewy said:

Redcar look ok,but mulford isn't tried and test at this level and in the main body James Shane's is weak, I rate Jason Edwards but he will be having 7rides most meetings until he swaps places with Shane's. Back to Glasgow they will put bums on seats and be great to watch  can't wait to see the pole at Plymouth, it's going to be interesting. 

Mulford has rode half a season for kent in champ and scored reasonably well at mostly no6 and a few wins 

Edited by mc131
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

But I didn't have to Google my fact :D

neither did i . my ex came from that area .so no need to google it as you say . i also have extended family members living near Plymouth .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Well Redcar don't look strong at reserve. How much Championship experience has Jake Mulford got? And James Shanes has failed to progress.

Will make the playoffs but don't see Redcar challenging for top honours

1 hour ago, mc131 said:

Scunny dark horses for me look solid and will have a good reserve in Kennedy/Lambert plus Thompson looks stronger than most other No.7 named 

Just now, phillipsr said:

Scunny dark horses for me look solid and will have a good reserve in Kennedy/Lambert plus Thompson looks stronger than most other No.7 named 

Agree I probably would of said them but not yet complete but obvious who final rider is lol

10 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Well Redcar don't look strong at reserve. How much Championship experience has Jake Mulford got? And James Shanes has failed to progress.

Will make the playoffs but don't see Redcar challenging for top honours

Mulford has cl experience with kent he did well and Edwards is the other reserve which is very strong goin off last season and granted not a fan of shanes but he scores well when he drops to reserve.

5 minutes ago, mc131 said:

Mulford has cl experience with kent he did well and Edwards is the other reserve which is very strong goin off last season and granted not a fan of shanes but he scores well when he drops to reserve.

Big jump from NDL to Championship. This year Mulford was at Belle Vue along with Jack Smith (higher average), Nathan Ablitt & Harry McGuirk (slightly lower) all who struggled in the Championship.