British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

Never had that last year or year before

1 hour ago, Cast1rn said:

Definitely didn’t happen but a bloody good idea. I believe with the season ticket you’re saving around £1.5 a match and 5p off a program, but what has been stated you miss one match you’re not saving anything. For me it’s about paying upfront and not having to find £40 on a Friday night for tickets.

Should have said in my post above that is what should happen. Not what is happening. Apologies for any confusion! 

Nothing worse than a season ticket that doesn’t offer any form of enticement for having it. 

Not the same sport but my old Football League season ticket (dropped when it stopped being value for money) used to allow me to miss three  or four games a season and still be getting a good deal. On top of that was priority cup tickets and other perks.

Once I dropped the season ticket I then missed more and more games. Now I pick and choose. Bad move from the club who now miss out on my money completely, plus extras such as food and drinks. Better to have a discounted bum on a seat than no bum on a seat. 

Life happens and people will miss an event here and there. It’s important for Speedway promotions in particular to make sure they don’t lose out on a season ticket sale because one missed meeting would render the purchase of said season ticket pointless.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, TheGuvnor said:

The season ticket costs £X for the 11 guaranteed meetings. If you have a season ticket you get entry at a reduced season ticket holder price for additional meetings.

Where is that stated.?

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Where is that stated.?

22 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

In his imagination. B):drink:

Not hard to scroll up two posts, is it? 

3 hours ago, TheGuvnor said:

Obviously was.Not hard to check your Post before you send it either.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Obviously was.Not hard to check your Post before you send it either.

Case of crossed wires. No need to be childish. 

6 minutes ago, TheGuvnor said:

Cheer up. It’s Christmas, life’s too short. 

Agree and Merry Christmas to you.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheGuvnor said:

The season ticket costs £X for the 11 guaranteed meetings. If you have a season ticket you get entry at a reduced season ticket holder price for additional meetings.

Really?

I think the convenience argument is a good one. It's just so hard to guarantee you'll be at all meetings with that weather, so I tend to just buy on the day.

Edited by Noelinho

23 hours ago, TheGuvnor said:

My post still stands, you did imagine it.

Almost into 2023, Happy New Year to all speedway fans, hope we can see some great racing and meet new fans

• Like 5

Lee Complin 100 Club 

After multiple enquiries from fans re sponsorship we have put together a 100 Club for those people who want to be involved in Lee’s race season on a smaller financial basis.

The Lee Complin 100 Club is now available for 100 special Lee Complin supporters at a rate of £100 via PayPal or Bank Transfer.

This money will help Lee fund some of the lower priced items throughout the entire season, cables, grips, clutch plates you name it, all the small things that are vital to keep him ahead of the game and more importantly ahead of his competitors.

Everyone who’s part of the 100 Club will see their name on Lee’s race suit, bikes and on his dedicated 100 Club Pit Banners.

To sign up for the 100 club drop a message to 07593022417.

E3CD286F-0CAD-4C39-A251-EC421857326C.jpeg

37 minutes ago, SpeedwayTShirts said:

Lee Complin 100 Club 

After multiple enquiries from fans re sponsorship we have put together a 100 Club for those people who want to be involved in Lee’s race season on a smaller financial basis.

The Lee Complin 100 Club is now available for 100 special Lee Complin supporters at a rate of £100 via PayPal or Bank Transfer.

This money will help Lee fund some of the lower priced items throughout the entire season, cables, grips, clutch plates you name it, all the small things that are vital to keep him ahead of the game and more importantly ahead of his competitors.

Everyone who’s part of the 100 Club will see their name on Lee’s race suit, bikes and on his dedicated 100 Club Pit Banners.

To sign up for the 100 club drop a message to 07593022417.

E3CD286F-0CAD-4C39-A251-EC421857326C.jpeg

If you get 100 in the 100 club @ the £100 each that works out @ 10k not a bad little back-up I should think. It will be very interesting how you get on.

• Like 1

Applications have started to trickle in so please get in touch asap to back Lee in his 2023 campaign and be a part of his team. We’ve had a few questions already re people not wanting to appear on the banner or receive any exposure and of course that’s no problem. We’d just be delighted to have you on board and your support will be invaluable to Lee throughout the year.