British Speedway Forum

See Jacod Hook has become available (and Bickley but he's done Glasgow before and didn't do much)

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Starke is 4.86 from tomorrow. Glasgow and Poole the only teams that don't have new averages from tomorrow. So prob have to wait til 1st July if wanted to switch Lee out for Starke,if you think his will go up to 4.86? If you can do like for like changes? Or do you have do it to points limit only? 

If Complin ups his average to 4.86 Glasgow would be delighted & certainly wouldn't be looking to drop him!

I don't think Glasgow should be in a rush to make changes based on one or two bad meetings. Look at it this way, they've reached the BSN final & haven't even gotten started in the league yet! Not exactly a time to panic. 

Plymouth & Edinburgh have both recently made changes & I'm not sure either club has strengthened, so I wouldn't panic into making a change after ONE home defeat!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't think Glasgow should be in a rush to make changes based on one or two bad meetings. Look at it this way, they've reached the BSN final & haven't even gotten started in the league yet! Not exactly a time to panic. 

Plymouth & Edinburgh have both recently made changes & I'm not sure either club has strengthened, so I wouldn't panic into making a change after ONE home defeat!

But you could argue that was against two of the weaker teams, could you not?

34 minutes ago, StevePark said:

But you could argue that was against two of the weaker teams, could you not?

They also beat Scunthorpe, who won their group.

So if you mean we've not met Poole yet, you're right! That's the final!

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Trouble is whenever Poole, Glasgow or Redcar lose at home, fans will always get in a panic as everyone wants instant success these days.

2 hours ago, Noelinho said:

They also beat Scunthorpe, who won their group.

So if you mean we've not met Poole yet, you're right! That's the final!

Haha. Good final it will be too!

I see Basso was fit enough to race for Vojens this evening!!

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Trouble is whenever Poole, Glasgow or Redcar lose at home, fans will always get in a panic as everyone wants instant success these days.

Haha. Good final it will be too!

Very true, Redcar fans were wanting rid of Danyon, Connor and Mulford after losing at home to Poole, then they're match winners against Glasgow.

Some Glasgow fans wanting half of last night's team sacked after last night but six days ago we were at least the second best team in the league.

Who do they think is available to come in? Monarch's rejects

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

You are like a dog with a bone with this!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Only person seems to care is you

Edited by Jaizer

Just now, lisa-colette said:

You are like a dog with a bone with this!!

Woof!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Very true, Redcar fans were wanting rid of Danyon, Connor and Mulford after losing at home to Poole, then they're match winners against Glasgow.

Some Glasgow fans wanting half of last night's team sacked after last night but six days ago we were at least the second best team in the league.

Who do they think is available to come in? Monarch's rejects

Or Batch! ;)Shame someone can't convince Rew as sure it will help Ipswich form if he was riding in Champ as well.

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Or Batch! ;)Shame someone can't convince Rew as sure it will help Ipswich form if he was riding in Champ as well.

Expensive 7 point riders, no one's going to sign them unless a heat leader is long term injured.

Poole can have Batch and release one the the Cook boys, I'm sure Glasgow could find them a home :D

1 minute ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Expensive 7 point riders, no one's going to sign them unless a heat leader is long term injured.

Poole can have Batch and release one the the Cook boys, I'm sure Glasgow could find them a home :D

Haha, nope. Can swap no1's though if you want ;)

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, nope. Can swap no1's though if you want ;)

No thanks. I'm quite happy with what we have. Only interested in an upgrade at 6 if available, without any other changes.

• Like 2