British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Shame on Sheffield

32 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If you can't satisfy the basic requirements to fulfil your fixtures then don't bother entering 

The sport would be better off without these useless shysters

Yes, the sport needs fewer teams. Genius. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2022 at 10:26 AM, foreverblue said:

I don't know how you can cmpare Belle Vue to Sheffield, completely different, Sheffield is a multi use stadium not owned by the club and that causes many issues with the running of the team. Slagging off the promotion doesn't help anyone. 

If that’s your points of comparison, Belle Vue is exactly like Sheffield - a multi use stadium not owned by the club. That’s not what it was supposed to be but, after the previous owning company went spectacularly bankrupt with debts approaching 7 figures, any chance of BV being anything other than tenants was lost

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mooose said:

Yes, the sport needs fewer teams. Genius. 

That's actually exactly what's needed - weed out the poorly run, poorly supported dross that is dragging down the overall product

Unfortunately the virtue signalling namby pamby bollox that we need to save evey team is spouted by those who dare not state the truth

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

That's actually exactly what's needed - weed out the poorly run, poorly supported dross that is dragging down the overall product

Unfortunately the virtue signalling namby pamby bollox that we need to save evey team is spouted by those who dare not state the truth

And those grapes must be really sour..;-))

Just now, Moranboys said:

And those grapes must be really sour..;-))

Don't be a pathetic moron (I know it may be hard but try!)

I couldn't give two hoots about who won what in 2022. There is a bigger more important picture 

Bizarrely I'd still like to see the sport thrive again in the future. The longer the current debacle continues the less likely it is to happen

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Go and have a lie down. You won’t make any attempt to understand some of the problems this Sheffield promotion have faced so I’m not going to waste my time engaging you in debate. There’s far bigger problems in speedway which need resolving over your personal vendettas. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mooose said:

Go and have a lie down. You won’t make any attempt to understand some of the problems this Sheffield promotion have faced so I’m not going to waste my time engaging you in debate. There’s far bigger problems in speedway which need resolving over your personal vendettas. 

Extremely well put sir....take a bow..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Mooose said:

Mate you can’t have a debate with anybody that doesn’t accept fact and doesn’t attend meetings. The problems that we’ve had at Sheffield have been out of control of the promotion as we all know. 

• Like 2

On 10/25/2022 at 8:44 PM, Charlieboy said:

Mate you can’t have a debate with anybody that doesn’t accept fact and doesn’t attend meetings. The problems that we’ve had at Sheffield have been out of control of the promotion as we all know. 

And the Ipswich cretin doesn,t know his thumb from his p...k!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

And the Ipswich cretin doesn,t know his thumb from his p...k!

But i do.....

:t: that's a thumb - you're a pr1ck

:P

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

But i do.....

Are you sure about that....not the general concensus

22 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

But i do.....

You truly are one blithering idiot...:-))

• Haha 1

Speedway only allowed at Owlerton on a Thursday ??? Really need to have an alternate race night available for clubs that race on Thursdays especially if you are bottom of the priority list to run home matches on clashing Thursdays. 

1 hour ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Speedway only allowed at Owlerton on a Thursday ??? Really need to have an alternate race night available for clubs that race on Thursdays especially if you are bottom of the priority list to run home matches on clashing Thursdays. 

Mondays. Oh and they're having a meeting on Wednesday next week!