British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

11 minutes ago, Shockster said:

I suppose a reserve will always take a tac sub ride at the earliest opportunity?  He can still take his other 5 rides then.  Otherwise he may not get another TS chance?

Indeed but it would be nice to take the guesswork out of the equation.

• Like 1

inferior quality teams are best served putting their trump card at reserve and then using their tacticals amongst the ‘best of the rest’ to stay in touch, holding the reserve back for the final heats.  bit of a stupid format to be honest.

Edited by chun

36 minutes ago, chun said:

inferior quality teams are best served putting their trump card at reserve and then using their tacticals amongst the ‘best of the rest’ to stay in touch, holding the reserve back for the final heats.  bit of a stupid format to be honest.

inferior quality :shock:

9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Eurosport on air at 5 pm tonight- showing highlights of the semi’s i would assume.

According to my Sky its live speedway between 5pm and 8-30pm.

19 minutes ago, screm said:

According to my Sky its live speedway between 5pm and 8-30pm.

Yes i didn’t word it very well that an hour before the start is a long time so they will no doubt have to fill the time with some highlights - which as i write is exactly what they are doing !!!

Anybody else having problems with the picture and sound both on Eurosport 1 and on Discovery+. I tried them both. Problem comes and goes.

Is it me but I keep losing the commentary and I am watching through discovery+ on Sky. Anyone else having problems?

31 minutes ago, Bunce said:

Anybody else having problems with the picture and sound both on Eurosport 1 and on Discovery+. I tried them both. Problem comes and goes.

Yes picture froze so went to discovery + signed up a few months ago for free I have full sports package that was a nightmare. Tonight it said  sign in scanned the qr box then put the code in phew it worked 

45 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Is it me but I keep losing the commentary and I am watching through discovery+ on Sky. Anyone else having problems?

Yes, it was them but its settled down now the racing has started and I've had no further problems.