British Speedway Forum
Monarchs2468

World Cup - Wroclaw July 2023

Zmarzlik broke his leg in 2012 at age 17.he was out all second part of the season including play-offs. That was main reason why Gorzów could not rival Tarnów equally in the final

And yep he was already that important especially in Gorzów where he rarely lost points already in the second season of his starts

Rest of his career suggest that it had no effect on him. Right now he has wife and kid so this time it could be different

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2023 at 11:47 PM, r8gdp said:

Top rider that smarzlik fella 

It is ZMARZLIK You noob. As a  self-proclaimed speedway fan You should know how to spell 3 times and current World Champion's surname.

Edited by Falubaz

4 hours ago, Falubaz said:

It is ZMARZLIK You noob. As a  self-proclaimed speedway fan You should know how to spell 3 times and current World Champion's surname.

Well said...

I love that Bartosh....

11 hours ago, Falubaz said:

It's a joke!!! Just relax...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mikebv said:

Well said...

I love that Bartosh....

You mean Bartech?

On 8/6/2023 at 9:04 AM, DazS said:

not sure he understands brutish sense of humour.

I love british sense of humour (love Monty's). Misspelling and missprounouncing rider's name isn't really funny. Especially when the rider is 3 times world champion.

I bet You had nothing against if we called Woffinden an Aussie

you can call woofy whatever you like, good to know you like Monty python. way ahead of their time.:rofl:

It's a shame King Charles & The Prince of Wales didn't wish the GB Speedway Team the best of luck in the Speedway World Cup... if only our team was comprised of:

Danielle Bewley

Roberta Lambert

Tia Woffinden

Adamina Ellis

Tamsin Brennan

:D

• Haha 1