British Speedway Forum

20 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Looking good i saw them both ride at berwick sam looked tiny on the bike cant wait to see them in blue znd white!,are we having team kevs this year john ?

Yes Geoff there will be team suits this year for the boys...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

You guys are splashing out thj suits for riders and paying over the odds on wages.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Great move, from word go makes a team look a team, can't believe it doesn't even help with team bonding as well. Slightly more cost but worth every penny to me.

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

THJ

Do you know what time and day for meetings ??

Marksman said 3pm on Saturdays, but he wasn't sure.

10 minutes ago, Athos said:

You guys are splashing out thj suits for riders and paying over the odds on wages.

You must have a lot of interesting info for such a broad statement which I'm sure THJ can confirm......

Edited by gazzac
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Athos said:

U any proof of that or listening to rumours ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Top hat & tails aswell 

2 hours ago, Athos said:

Oooh yo are awful but I like you... however its not costing the club a penny... a very generous sponsor has been found who will be paying for the suits...

2 hours ago, Halifaxtiger said:

THJ

Do you know what time and day for meetings ??

Marksman said 3pm on Saturdays, but he wasn't sure.

Yes and no... not trying to be elusive but it will be a Saturday and me personally would like it to be a couple of hours earlier but the consensus seems to be later not earlier (seen your Rugby clashes) and this is to accommodate any locals who may be working a Saturday morning shift... floodlights would definitely make it later... just have to wait and see what transpires after the new year...

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Top hat & tails aswell 

And a butt plug for you... a very large one at that...

However the other bonus will be Steve Lawson in the pits who will be there to offer advice... and if these young kids (and their mechanic's)  don't grasp that with both hands and listen to what the legend is saying they will definitely miss the opportunity of a life time...

Regards

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Oooh yo are awful but I like you... however its not costing the club a penny... a very generous sponsor has been found who will be paying for the suits...

Yes and no... not trying to be elusive but it will be a Saturday and me personally would like it to be a couple of hours earlier but the consensus seems to be later not earlier (seen your Rugby clashes) and this is to accommodate any locals who may be working a Saturday morning shift... floodlights would definitely make it later... just have to wait and see what transpires after the new year...

However the other bonus will be Steve Lawson in the pits who will be there to offer advice... and if these young kids (and their mechanic's)  don't grasp that with both hands and listen to what the legend is saying they will definitely miss the opportunity of a life time...

Regards

THJ 

I'm waiting for my xtra xtra xtra large but plug back from you flower pot 

1 minute ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Them butt plugs are no good they leak like fury, for what use they are you might as well stick them up your 4rse !

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards

THJ 

I for one will take as much advice as can be offered 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

11 hours ago, Byker Biker said:

Them butt plugs are no good they leak like fury, for what use they are you might as well stick them up your 4rse !

That's why Justgotmecpc's but plug was leaking cos he was using a 12" round flower pot... one of them clay ones wid the big hole in the bottom... he's a bit special ya kna cos he's from Walka!!!

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
missed out key words

5 hours ago, Athos said:

worky got that idea from Glasgow . lets hope it works out and does not go the way of the tiggers . 

• Haha 1

Nice to see updates on the comets on the " cumbria crac" website pic today  of mr bain as promoter of comets but dont we need a copromoter as well?? Does mr denham still have his licence? Indeed have thomas armstrong shown any interest in the new stadium?,not trying to rock the boat just been nosey .

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

Nice to see updates on the comets on the " cumbria crac" website pic today  of mr bain as promoter of comets but dont we need a copromoter as well?? Does mr denham still have his licence? Indeed have thomas armstrong shown any interest in the new stadium?,not trying to rock the boat just been nosey .

Also need a promoter with experience to "assist" (doesn't need to be a co-promoter of the club) I believe, but, obviously, could be both.  I am sure THJ can enlighten us?