British Speedway Forum
*JJ

Birmingham Brummies 2023

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Yes, they are discussing it on the Wolves thread. 

Ok, but I would've thought it was more of a concern for Brummies fans.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

When does nick Morris find out what his punishment is if any.

Sure I read somewhere it is on 27th.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Sure I read somewhere it is on 27th.

Thanks Lisa I’m still in shock when my son walked in the other day with a Southampton shirt because he said it was nice,if he says he likes the pirates next that will send me over the edge lol.

2 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Thanks Lisa I’m still in shock when my son walked in the other day with a Southampton shirt because he said it was nice,if he says he likes the pirates next that will send me over the edge lol.

Haha. I like the Saints shirt but a bit controversial with some Saints fans! He is very welcome to support Poole, he'll have a team in the playoffs that way ;):o

• Like 3

So Mr Dickson's plan to use Alfie Bowtell for upto 7 rides a meeting won't last long then as Starkey drops to reserve in August!

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

So Mr Dickson's plan to use Alfie Bowtell for upto 7 rides a meeting won't last long then as Starkey drops to reserve in August!

Unless he changes the team again......

I think a stint at reserve will be the make/break of his season? unfortunately Paul doesn't seem to be his usual self atm.

We only have 4 home meetings left anyway, so I cant see any change coming.

33 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I think a stint at reserve will be the make/break of his season? unfortunately Paul doesn't seem to be his usual self atm.

See in todays Speedway Star Dickson is hoping to make further changes

40 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Plymouth got rid of him for a reason. 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2023 at 10:05 PM, tyretrax said:

Yes, they were discussing it on the greyhound forum.

Does not look good at all for our survival prospects 

"Following Nick Morris Breach of the SCB Regulations at Birmingham Speedway on the 12th July 2023 and therefore receiving a 30 day suspension of his SCB Registration pending a SCB Disciplinary Hearing, the hearing was due to take place on the 25th July 2023. Mr Morris and his legal team requested a postponement of the hearing for a later date, on the understanding that Mr Morris suspension would continue until the hearing takes place, regardless that the date exceeded the initial 30 day suspension period."

How does this legal move make sense??

5 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

"Following Nick Morris Breach of the SCB Regulations at Birmingham Speedway on the 12th July 2023 and therefore receiving a 30 day suspension of his SCB Registration pending a SCB Disciplinary Hearing, the hearing was due to take place on the 25th July 2023. Mr Morris and his legal team requested a postponement of the hearing for a later date, on the understanding that Mr Morris suspension would continue until the hearing takes place, regardless that the date exceeded the initial 30 day suspension period."

Maybe he wants to stay suspended?

5 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

He's probably too busy watching the ashes