British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tosh1218

Newcastle on this forum

Can someone on the forum explain how Newcastle have a section within the Championship section of the forum when they are no longer in the championship and don’t look like they will ever return to Team racing as they have no home and don’t look likely to return  any time soon .it’s sad for Diamonds fans after the last few yrs and the debacle they have witnessed at Brough Park ,really wish them well in the search for a home venue but think there will be no more Speedway on Tyneside 

So please in the championship let’s have the sides that are competing in it on the championship forum section

• Haha 2

Why not it's filling a space and giving the Geordies something to do :D Workington were on the championship page until recently we had 4 years without a track, , we are now on the national League page 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TheGuvnor said:

Just ignore the thread if you don’t like it. It isn’t hurting anyone. 

Edited by Jaizer
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TheGuvnor said:

What are you talking about? 

Ah my bad, thought you were original poster. Early mornings waiting for the train in the cold for 40 minutes to blame!!

17 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Ah my bad, thought you were original poster. Early mornings waiting for the train in the cold for 40 minutes to blame!!

No worries, I’ve had worse cases of mistaken identity believe me! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Can someone on the forum explain how Newcastle have a section within the Championship section of the forum when they are no longer in the championship and don’t look like they will ever return to Team racing as they have no home and don’t look likely to return  any time soon .it’s sad for Diamonds fans after the last few yrs and the debacle they have witnessed at Brough Park ,really wish them well in the search for a home venue but think there will be no more Speedway on Tyneside 

So please in the championship let’s have the sides that are competing in it on the championship forum section

What about Workington?? They stayed on the forum & now there up & running again ( Northside) so by keeping the diamonds alive on the forum hopefully someone sees the comments & comes to the rescue 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

What about Workington?? They stayed on the forum & now there up & running again ( Northside) so by keeping the diamonds alive on the forum hopefully someone sees the comments & comes to the rescue 

Have you been watching 'Sinbad the Sailor' again? ;)

On 11/28/2022 at 11:55 PM, Tosh1218 said:

What a load of Tosh, twelve hundred and eighteen times worth. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

What a load of Tosh, twelve hundred and eighteen times worth. 

Not a chance of racing in Newcastle again and if they were consortium’s mooting ideas  of running again then all well and good keeping news coming . But my daughter lives in your great city not for from Byker we’re the Dog track is based she is in Heaton and there is no interest locally for the speedway to return ????
That Is My Point 

5 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Not a chance of racing in Newcastle again and if they were consortium’s mooting ideas  of running again then all well and good keeping news coming . But my daughter lives in your great city not for from Byker we’re the Dog track is based she is in Heaton and there is no interest locally for the speedway to return ????
That Is My Point 

Your doing a good job of keeping this post going :D

• Haha 2

Does anybody really give a ......

Newcastle fans/threads should be welcome anywhere anytime if it helps maintain interest.

• Like 5

Personally I don't see why news on Newcastle shouldn't be posted on BSF. Incedentally was listening to Planet Rock Radio on Monday, and a listener with a Geordie accent won £132,000 in the daily cash prize competition.  Wonder whether he's a speedway fan ?! B)....