British Speedway Forum
Speedway fan

BEN FUND BONANZA SAT 25 MARCH 5PM AT KINGS LYNN

Forecast much more encouraging for Saturday, hope it stays that way.

11 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Can you pay by card at King's Lynn or is it cash

Card or cash.

Jason Edwards in for KK.

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

Card or cash.

Jason Edwards in for KK.

Shame. I thought i'd add the reason given before minds start going into overdrive:)

The MacInnes Stars will be represented by Michael Palm Toft and Rising Star Jason Edwards, the latter stepping into the meeting because Krzysztof Kasprzak is now required by his Polish club, a possibility he made known to organisers when he agreed to take part.

KK will be back at King’s Lynn next week for press and practice on Tuesday and the opening meeting against Sheffield on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Shame. I thought i'd add the reason given before minds start going into overdrive:)

The MacInnes Stars will be represented by Michael Palm Toft and Rising Star Jason Edwards, the latter stepping into the meeting because Krzysztof Kasprzak is now required by his Polish club, a possibility he made known to organisers when he agreed to take part.

KK will be back at King’s Lynn next week for press and practice on Tuesday and the opening meeting against Sheffield on Thursday.

Why did you think I left it at that:lol:

Hope the weather plays ball,been through some hefty showers in Sutton St James and Holbeach this evethis.Had any your way BB.

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

I was meant to be going to this but unfortunately can't make it anymore... :( Hope it's a good safe meeting for all involved

13 hours ago, ProperSport said:

Looking forward to any updates - don’t want to miss this one but the weather forecast looks patchy …

Nice and sunny here about 8 miles away as the crow flies.Nice breeze,washing on the line hopefully looks good for this afternoon.

It's one of those days unfortunately, the Met Office forecast seems to be changing hourly and at the moment its essentially showers that may or may not appear and could either blow through quickly on the strong wind or like yesterday last five minutes and saturate everywhere in the blink of an eye, we even had some hail here yesterday which momentarily made my grass white! 

It's Pot Luck, I hope PE34 gets lucky today.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tellboy said:

Card or cash.

Jason Edwards in for KK.

Thank you.  What's the parking like,  I see gates open 3.30 will I be able to get on car park before that does anyone know

16 hours ago, tellboy said:

Why did you think I left it at that:lol:

Hope the weather plays ball,been through some hefty showers in Sutton St James and Holbeach this evethis.Had any your way BB.

Its been good here (about 3 miles away as the crow flies). Yesterday was sunny and breezy with a quick 10 minute blast of rain, with the roads dry again after 30 mins. Today it is cloudy and very breezy, with the sun popping through at times. If it's been the same at the track over the last 2 days i would imagine they will be watering it later.

Edited by Bald Bloke

6 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Thank you.  What's the parking like,  I see gates open 3.30 will I be able to get on car park before that does anyone know

Yes you will be able to park before 3.30 .The stadium gates will be open already:t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, hammer1969 said:

As per what BB has said.

Would be nice if people could park properly though as there are no stewards normally for the main car park,and people park their cars as if they are trying to park a bus.

• Haha 1

For anyone interested... I've been by the stadium at  2.30 and was dry, sunny, and breezy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1