British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

And so it begins..Sheff v Belle Vue 

1 hour ago, orion said:

And so it begins..Sheff v Belle Vue 

Nothing jumps out to me if i'm honest. It's hard at this time of the season.

Belle Vue to easily cover the -8 tonight 

Bewley over 11, barring EF dont see him being beaten and also Bewley -1 over Musielak

First bets of the season.

BELLE VUE v SHEFFIELD

Dan Bewley Over 11 @ 4/6 (Exactly what @Heathcote said)

Jaimon Lidsey Over 7 @ 29/20 (I think he's being underrated a bit around his home track so I'm happy to take a chance considering the price)

PETERBOROUGH v IPSWICH

Emil Sayfutdinov Over 10 @ 5/6 (Emil has done a few warm up meetings and he's hit the ground running, Shoe in for Heat 15 imo)

Keynan Rew +1 v Hans Andersen @ 11/8 (This is the value bet of the night imo, Hans hasn't done any warm up meetings so he could be a bit rusty, Hans could easily find himself on 1 point from his first two rides imo, Riding in Heat 1 with Nicki Pedersen v Jason Doyle and Erik Riss followed by a programmed ride in Heat 6 that also features Nicki Pedersen and Emil Sayfutdinov)

Edited by TTT

Another BV -8. In the reverse fixture BV  got pretty close despite Bewley  7 , Lidsey 4, Blodorn 4 and Brennan 3. Can't see that happening at the NSS.

Edited by Bald Bloke

That top 5 of Sheff going really well at Belle Vue and have Kerr at reserve .. no bet for me but 8 looks spot on 

Evens for the night and I'll happily take that as riders will still be a bit rusty.

Emil is one to back in every meeting this season and I'll happily keep Lidsey onside around the NSS as he'll be underrated on several occasions imo.

SAM MASTERS 0 vs. Nicolai Klindt @ 10/11 (Masters is a scoring machine around Monmore, Klindt needs over 12 to beat him imo)

SAM MASTERS Over 10 @ 13/10 (11 from 5 riders should be easy for Sam considering half of KL's team don't go well around Monmore)

KRZYSZTOF KASPRZAK Under & Exactly 5 @ 6/4 & 9/2 (Based on history this is probably going to be the best value bet of the season, KK has always been abysmal around Monmore)

Edited by TTT

1 hour ago, TTT said:

SAM MASTERS 0 vs. Nicolai Klindt @ 10/11 (Masters is a scoring machine around Monmore, Klindt needs over 12 to beat him imo)

SAM MASTERS Over 10 @ 13/10 (11 from 5 riders should be easy for Sam considering half of KL's team don't go well around Monmore)

KRZYSZTOF KASPRZAK Under & Exactly 5 @ 6/4 & 9/2 (Based on history this is probably going to be the best value bet of the season, KK has always been abysmal around Monmore)

I managed to get Kasprzak under 5 at 9/5 

Also on Masters over Klindt and Iversen under 8 in the PC meeting

KK Under 5, Pickering Over 4 and Wolves at -4

Bewley Over 10, Andersen Under 5 and Lidsey Under 8, Iversen to Outscore Lidsey 

Edited by Heathcote

image.png.6befb443368a9f7c3538f92c6dd7de76.png

Sorry for my incompetence... But I'm putting a fiver on Masters scoring more than Klindt here, aren't I?? :rofl:

I've also put a tenner on Masters over 10 points... Come on Sam, don't let me down!!

Edited by Diamonds85

3 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

image.png.6befb443368a9f7c3538f92c6dd7de76.png

Sorry for my incompetence... But I'm putting a fiver on Masters scoring more than Klindt here, aren't I?? :rofl:

I've also put a tenner on Masters over 10 points... Come on Sam, don't let me down!!

Correct

• Like 1

Gone with Wolves -4. Scotty went well there in the SW testimonial recently, and i think -4 is generous. I was thinking -8 myself.

Also Masters over Klindt. I can see NK being the Stars best scorer, but i can't see him out scoring Masters at Monmore.

Good luck.