British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

19 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

Do you know why you cant add Sheffield to make that a treble, I tried but 365 wont allow the bet? 

You can have Sheffield and Leicester as a double as well as the double you listed but cant add Sheffield with the Stars/Lions??

Because it's the KO Cup 

Just now, mark.1 said:

Because it's the KO Cup 

But why can you have Sheffield and Leicester then..thats what I dont get

10 minutes ago, Heathcote said:

But why can you have Sheffield and Leicester then..thats what I dont get

365 have made a mistake they should only allow the league match double and not the KO Cup 

BELLE VUE vs. KING'S LYNN

BELLE VUE -14.0 and The Hcap Tie (Too strong for the one man KL side imo)

ARTEM LAGUTA Over 12 (Should get 6 rides and the NSS is as close to a Polish track as it gets so Laguta should pile in the points tonight)

WOLVERHAMPTON vs. PETERBOROUGH

WOLVERHAMPTON -14.0 and The Hcap Tie (Panthers woeful enough said lol, Wolves should run riot and win by well over 20 points)

HANS ANDERSEN Under 11 (Likes Monmore and he will get 5-7 rides but he's not the same rider he use to be, I can also see Hans struggling with fatigue as the meeting goes on if Carl Johnson chucks him in races too regularly)

IPSWICH vs. SHEFFIELD

DANNY KING Under 11 (5 rides but he's out of form and his scoring has dropped off considerably, I'd be shocked if Danny scored 11+ against a Sheffield side that's now clicking with Ellis now hitting form, J. Holder is in the form of his life and Musielak is enjoying a fine campaign)

Just the one from me. Wolves-14 and BV -14 double @2.88. 

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Me too - I was expecting to be Wolves to be about -24 so hoping to fill my boots tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not sure the Wolves meeting is going ahead so keep an eye on your cash out pre meeting as bet365 will still let the bet ride and they'll settle it on the BV result only.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, TTT said:

Not sure the Wolves meeting is going ahead so keep an eye on your cash out pre meeting as bet365 will still let the bet ride and they'll settle it on the BV result only.

Have they had rain?.

Edit. Disappeared from 365 betting

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Have they had rain?.

Edit. Disappeared from 365 betting

Yeah it's off.

Now raining at the NSS too so I'm cashing out on my BV vs. KL bets.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

Yeah it's off.

Now raining at the NSS too so I'm cashing out on my BV vs. KL bets.

Looks like my stake back as doubt BV will go ahead. Will have a look at the Ippo match as i'm watching it on the box.

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Looks like my stake back as doubt BV will go ahead. Will have a look at the Ippo match as i'm watching it on the box.

BV should go ahead but track conditions won't be the same which is why I'm not taking any chances on that.

I'm now thinking about adding Adam Ellis Over 7 to my King Under 11 bet considering he's riding with David Bellego.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

BV should go ahead but track conditions won't be the same which is why I'm not taking any chances on that.

I'm now thinking about adding Adam Ellis Over 7 to my King Under 11 bet considering he's riding with David Bellego.

Track is bone dry at Belle Vue a little bit of rain now stopped 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TTT said:

I had a look at the race card, and got 7 for Ellis, so going over and ex. Think your King bet will come in, but a bit short for me.

Good Luck

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I had a look at the race card, and got 7 for Ellis, so going over and ex. Think your King bet will come in, but a bit short for me.

Good Luck

I've backed Ellis Over and Exactly 7 as well now after the Wolves postponement.

Break even if he gets 7 at worst, Can't see him getting 6 from 4 or 5 rides tbh as he should beat his team partner as well as Ipswich second strings and at least beat King once.

I'll make a final decision on the BV meeting at 7:55, Good luck all.

• Like 1

A few bets tonight as there is 3 matches so brief write up

Sheffield v Ipswich

Tigers to win by 10 I feel, 50-40, so taking the -8 on offer, also think they will do well early on so also taking the Tigers at -6 after Heat 8

Danny King back at a track he knows well, being partnered with Ben Barker gifts him a minimum of 3 points, plus heat 12 should gift him 4 points irrespective. Feel he may also have the beating of Ellis and or Bellego and or Howarth so should score over 6

Howarth -1 over Rew purely on the basis Rew hasn't been to Owlerton before and it may take him a couple of heats to find some lines, expecting Kyle to be pushing 8 points whilst Keynan only may get 5

Leicester v Belle Vue

Leicester to edge this one 47-43, but do expect the Lions to start well and therefore backing them at -4 after Heat 8. Expecting Max to have a good night so backing him over 10, also expect Brady to go well and backing him -2 over Nick Morris

Kings Lynn v Wolves

Hard to say whether the ommision of Jakobsen makes them stronger, but at home and if Klindt's improvement from Monday night continues then i feel it does. So certainly backing the Stars at +2, especially as I wasnt overly impressed with some of the Wolves last Thursday on a bigger track. I know its been said by many but do feel tonight could be the night Artem goes unbeaten so backing over 13. Klindt with 5 rides minimum Im backing him over 8, Also MPT over 8 as well. The particular disappointment last week was Luke Becker and i can see him struggling again tonight so will back him under 8, and obvioulsy backing Klindt to outscore Becker as a result. Will also back Artem to outscore Douglas, a risk as Ryan could have 7 rides, but still think Artem's full house will win the bet

The straight home wins treble pays 5/2, so will have some on that also 

Edited by Heathcote