British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

DELETED

Edited by TTT

1 hour ago, Heathcote said:

Just cant see the Stars winning by 10 points tonight to cover the H'cap of -8. Breum making his debut, Schlein just back from injury, Jorgensen hit and miss and Klindt's scores are always track dependant, just dont see where they get 50 points from? Whereas NKI, Worrall, Basso, Cook and Tarasenko more than capable of averaging 8 each between them, add in a couple from reserve and they take the meeting with the +8

Cook to outscore Breum, Cook 9 points on his last visit and his form has improved since then, Breum on debut would have to be exceptionally impressive to outscore him I feel, Even Artem only got paid 10 from 18 on his debut

Iversen under 9, Averaging just over 6 points away from home and only scored double figures in 3 of his 10 away fixtures this season

No Andersen now.

Kinsley guests.......CASH OUT

I hope you stuck to your guns in the end @Heathcote 

Wish I did now lol.

Following the Aussie's again tonight, (I can't imagine Fricke and Doyle being that bad again)

Over 43 PTS @ EVS

Only bet for me tonight is Lidsey -3 over Kvech, cant imaging Lidsey being pulled from any of his rides and whilst Kvech may well end up with 5 rides due to getting a tactical, I feel he will lose his gate 1 ride to Milik and cant realistically seeing him scoring more than 6, whereas Jaimon should be hitting double figures from his rides.

Australia will win the meeting with Sweden second and the Czechs just edging France, but with the H'caps that 365 have put up along with the total lottery of guessing when Berge, Lindgren, and Milik will take their rides, although i suspect its every time those relative countries have gate 1, I dont see any other real value in tonights meeting from a betting perspective.

Edited by Heathcote

More like it from the Aussie's, Doyle and Fricke finally dialled in, Denmark caught them cold with a 1 point win on Wednesday night with those two being way off the pace.

Aussie's are defo the value bet tomorrow @ 13/2 even though Poland should win it.

Fancy a few bets tonight because I don't think Denmark are better than Australia despite Wednesday's result (They only won by 1 point because Fricke and Doyle had an off night), I also don't think Team GB has the power to keep up with the other nations tonight as Ellis and Brennan aren't at this level yet and Woffinden is on the decline. 

I think the meeting will finish 1. Poland, 2. Australia, 3. Denmark, 4. GB therefore I'll back the following 4 bets.

BET 1 - DENMARK -1 vs. Great Britain

BET 2 - AUSTRALIA 0 vs. Great Britain 

BET 3 - AUSTRALIA +1 vs. Denmark

BET 4 - POLAND -9 vs. Great Britain

Edited by TTT

Gone for riders bets tonight.  Think meeting will be competitive between Denmark - Aussies - GB but Poland should be good enough on home shale. 

Lidsey over 4 

Lambert 0ver 8 

Pedersen over 3 

Kubera under 8 

Zmarzlik +0 vs Bewley 

Lambert +0 vs Kubera 

Fricke -2 vs Pedersen 

Lidsey +1 vs Michelsen 

Again a lottery at guessing when the reserves will be used, but the main stand out bets for me tonight are :-

Lidsey over 4,

Lidsey +1 over Michelsen,

Australia over 27

and Australia off scratch over GB

Ippo -4 at Lynn tonight @ 2.62  and the tie.  Ippo only need to win to get the agg point. So i don't expect them to put out a strong HT 15 line up. But taking those odds never the less.

Edited by Bald Bloke

How did they price Ippo at 4 -7 last night..biggest mistake of the year..Kl are useless 

6 hours ago, orion said:

How did they price Ippo at 4 -7 last night..biggest mistake of the year..Kl are useless 

I thought it was very generous. It soon dropped to evens. They were offering me profit to cash out before the meeting had started.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2023 at 2:24 PM, Bald Bloke said:

I thought it was very generous. It soon dropped to evens. They were offering me profit to cash out before the meeting had started.

Sorry m8..do you mean you got Evens and it went to 4-7 

3 minutes ago, orion said:

Sorry m8..do you mean you got Evens and it went to 4-7 

It was 2.62 when i put the bet on. And i looked about 30 mins later and it was down to 2.00.

• Like 1