British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Stake back for me unless they put him in 15 :)

Same here, Broke even too but I'll take that after his 3,3 start as I was expecting to lose after that.

• Like 1

Done the same bet on Holder..had gave it up as a loss but ended  up making £12 due to getting the exact points..got out of jail on that one 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, orion said:

Done the same bet on Holder..had gave it up as a loss but ended  up making £12 due to getting the exact points..got out of jail on that one 

To make £12 what sort of stakes are you laying for that? You must of had a large amount on the exact score vs the under points total - so much so, that if the unders came in you’d of been throwing a large amount on the exact score away.

On 9/1/2023 at 11:15 PM, Najjer said:

To make £12 what sort of stakes are you laying for that? You must of had a large amount on the exact score vs the under points total - so much so, that if the unders came in you’d of been throwing a large amount on the exact score away.

I bet quite large in General..I had 100 on Holder under 10 and £25 on exact ten..I pick up 137.25 .so 12 .25 profit...The  exact bet is just a saver bet..of Course its double iloss f the rider go's over the score 

I see lots of value on tonight's Peterborough meeting, Peterborough will win easily imo therefore Laguta will turn down Ht 15 tonight imo considering Wroclaw have a big meeting at the weekend and he won't want to risk getting injured, NKI isn't fully fit as his participation wasn't confirmed until this morning so it's unlikely he'd take Ht 15, Jenkins won't be offered Ht 15 so it leaves 4 options.

BET 1 - TARASENKO OVER 8 @ EVS (I think he'll get Ht 15 tonight)

BET 2 - LAWSON OVER 7 @ EVS (Rides the Peterborough circuit very well and he'll take 5 rides imo)

BET 3 - FRICKE UNDER & EXACTLY 14 @ 6/5 & 9/2 (He's not getting 15 out of a possible 18 against this Panthers team imo, This Panthers team is a different breed to the dross earlier in the season)

• Like 1

Anyone else tempted to have a score on Ipswich to win the premiership @ 6/1

BV are without Wright as it stands, Sheffield are without Woffinden as it stands and Wolves have fallen off a cliff at Home with Masters struggling to score anywhere close to what you would expect from a No.1

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Anyone else tempted to have a score on Ipswich to win the premiership @ 6/1

BV are without Wright as it stands, Sheffield are without Woffinden as it stands and Wolves have fallen off a cliff at Home with Masters struggling to score anywhere close to what you would expect from a No.1

I see that Sheff have got Fricke into replace Woffy tonight..So with Leics out the play offs a good option for them in the play offs..Ippo not the worst value now that Belle Vue are with out Wright 

1 hour ago, orion said:

I see that Sheff have got Fricke into replace Woffy tonight..So with Leics out the play offs a good option for them in the play offs..Ippo not the worst value now that Belle Vue are with out Wright 

I've gone with the value @ 6's on Ipswich, I just think if Rew can hit some form then Ipswich should go on to lift the title because Emil and Doyle will always keep them in meetings, Rew can replace Hume and Riss too which is an advantage. 

BV with a full 1-7 would've been clear favourites but I wouldn't be touching them with a 6 man team @ 10/11 because you need all team members firing plus you need a bit of luck as well to remain injury free otherwise they'll be down to 5 riders so I've got to look for value, Wolves are struggling to win a meeting inside 15 Hts at Home so they're a no go for me as I think they'll lose the away league to any side and I think Sheffield's tail end of the team is on par with Ipswich's now yet they're a much shorter price @ 11/4

6 hours ago, TTT said:

I've gone with the value @ 6's on Ipswich, I just think if Rew can hit some form then Ipswich should go on to lift the title because Emil and Doyle will always keep them in meetings, Rew can replace Hume and Riss too which is an advantage. 

BV with a full 1-7 would've been clear favourites but I wouldn't be touching them with a 6 man team @ 10/11 because you need all team members firing plus you need a bit of luck as well to remain injury free otherwise they'll be down to 5 riders so I've got to look for value, Wolves are struggling to win a meeting inside 15 Hts at Home so they're a no go for me as I think they'll lose the away league to any side and I think Sheffield's tail end of the team is on par with Ipswich's now yet they're a much shorter price @ 11/4

Who can take the RR rides for Wright 

8 hours ago, orion said:

Who can take the RR rides for Wright 

Lidsey, Brennan, Blodorn & Bailey.

• Like 1

IPSWICH -6 @ EVS and the Hcap Tie @ 8/1 for me tonight.

1 hour ago, TTT said:

IPSWICH -6 @ EVS and the Hcap Tie @ 8/1 for me tonight.

I've joined you on this one, as i'll be watching it.

• Like 1