British Speedway Forum
orion

Speedway Betting 2023

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Correct

Thank you, I haven't had a bet for a while and need to remind myself of all the numbers... :D

Also gone with Josh Pickering over 4 points (£10)

Josh Pickering exactly 4 points (£2) so if he gets exactly 4 points I only lose £1 overall because I'll get £11 back, making back most of my over 4 points bet I lost

And I've put a couple £1 bets on riders scores in the PCMT... I started the day with £35 in my account, if I can finish it with £35 still, I'll be happy, or anything over very happy :D Just a bit of fun ain't it

Easiest night we'll have all season.

Who on earth backed KK on the overs to make his odds shorten from 10/11 into 3/4.

16 minutes ago, TTT said:

Easiest night we'll have all season.

Who on earth backed KK on the overs to make his odds shorten from 10/11 into 3/4.

Which idiot puts £12 on Josh Pickering getting equal or over 4... Oh wait... :oops:

Looking back now I made some questionable bets, but I made nearly £9 on the day so I'm happy, mostly thanks to Sam Masters, Brady Kurtz and Jaimon Lidsey...

9 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Looking back now I made some questionable bets, but I made nearly £9 on the day so I'm happy, mostly thanks to Sam Masters, Brady Kurtz and Jaimon Lidsey...

You made a profit. Happy days :t:

• Like 1

Will wait a few weeks until I have a bet same as the flat season once it all settles down.

18 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Which idiot puts £12 on Josh Pickering getting equal or over 4... Oh wait... :oops:

Never mind you're not the only one who's placed a bet on the Speedway over the years.

I once backed Rune Holta to score double figures in a Polish meeting HAHA! and it was a disaster from the very first lap.

At least you managed to make a profit and that's what it's all about, Every little bit helps build the pot up, Onto Thursday to see if we can get a few more bets in. :t:

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Never mind you're not the only one who's placed a bet on the Speedway over the years.

I once backed Rune Holta to score double figures in a Polish meeting HAHA! and it was a disaster from the very first lap.

At least you managed to make a profit and that's what it's all about, Every little bit helps build the pot up, Onto Thursday to see if we can get a few more bets in. :t:

I've always got rose coloured glasses on when I think about Josh Pickering just because he's so damn entertaining, but I don't think he's as good as I think he is in my head... So perhaps it was a tough ask for him to score 4 or more!!

Aye, it's been a while since I put a bet on, I think the beginning of last season, and I started losing it on stupid stuff (accidentally betting on the opposite of what I wanted etc... :rolleyes:) so I stopped... But now I'm just gonna put some bets on the Monday and Thursday morning and forget about them, rather than trying to do stuff mid meeting, it's a shame they don't do the championship...

I've taken a little risky bet, one that I don't think I will win but also wouldn't be surprised if I won

Ben Basso to win the Danish SGP qualifier meeting thing... (£5) £170 return... Can you imagine? He's a hell of a rider... But Rasmus Jensen, NKI, Klindt etc is there also so it's unlikely... But you never know with Ben... Also got him down for over 7 points (£5) with a £9.something return... So even if he don't win but gets ore than 7 points I'm not out of pocket) Come on Ben!!

Emil Over and Exactly 10 @ 13/10 and 9/2.

Sheffield v Kings Lynn

Thinking the result of this will be 54-36 in the Tigers favour Ive taken the -12 on offer, although think both ex tigers in Klindt and Pickering will get over 6, as they will provide the majority of the Stars points and both should get 5 rides. Also had Josh to outscore Bellego with the 1pt start  

Ipswich v Leicester

Again think this will end around 54-36 so again taken the -8 on offer for the Witches. Emil to score over 10 and also to outscore Fricker even with the -2 h'cap. Also a punt on Sedgman to outscore Rew 

Took Ippo -8 and Sheffield -12 and the tie

Emil over and ex 10.

Good work team.

Another profitable night at the office.