British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Lynn v Sheffield 24/04/23

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

But the longer they stick with a losing team,more and more of the crowd will get peed off and will probably vote with their feet.Even you did say about watching Emil next time but another heavy defeat will make your mind up for the next one.So changes need to be imminent imo,unless things change on track against Leicester and Ipswich

Like I just said who could the club sign ? I’d say the options are very limited and possibly won’t be any better than what we already have - and Buster certainly won’t break the bank on a top rider not that one would  come with the GPs about to start Sweden get underway soon- Pboro needs a no 1 and they don’t seem to be having much luck on that front . 

18 minutes ago, tellboy said:

But the longer they stick with a losing team,more and more of the crowd will get peed off and will probably vote with their feet.Even you did say about watching Emil next time but another heavy defeat will make your mind up for the next one.So changes need to be imminent imo,unless things change on track against Leicester and Ipswich

Who though mate?

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Who though mate?

I know there isn't anyone who springs to mind.When your team has been shocking though you have to be seen to be trying to do things.Like last night surely they could have got someone in instead of Lambert.It makes me feel if they can't be asked why should i.I don't know if you were there last night Baggy but that crowd was awful.The longer they carry on the more likely those are the type of crowds will be.

I don't know whether a Smolinski,Huckenback, or anyone of similar ilk would want a go.These are probably on paper lesser riders but it would at least give the fans a thought that at least they are trying something.At least they have gone half decent with guests for the next 3 matches.

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I know there isn't anyone who springs to mind.When your team has been shocking though you have to be seen to be trying to do things.Like last night surely they could have got someone in instead of Lambert.It makes me feel if they can't be asked why should i.I don't know if you were there last night Baggy but that crowd was awful.The longer they carry on the more likely those are the type of crowds will be.

I don't know whether a Smolinski,Huckenback, or anyone of similar ilk would want a go.These are probably on paper lesser riders but it would at least give the fans a thought that at least they are trying something.At least they have gone half decent with guests for the next 3 matches.

I wasn't, the combination of the weather, the guest and the first leg score made me save my money.

23 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Maybe KL riders should agree to refund their supporters admission fee after their woeful  " home track" performance  - just like the Tottenham Hotspurs players    ? 

We would probably watch for free every week if that happened.