British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BackstaightBandit

Berwick v Scunthorpe 6/5/2023 6:30PM (League)

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Now posted as £30 on gate or by e ticket

To little to late.

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

NO PASSING!

Do not pass go, do not collect £200.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been some decent passing tonight Lambert brilliant 4th to 2nd in Heat 5 Flint passing Jake Allen in his 1st ride. If you have balls you can pass at Berwick. Clegg and MPT struggling at the moment 

Heat 10 probably crucial, bandits needed the advantage in that one imo

What's the attendance like? Good/Bad/Indifferent ?

7 minutes ago, StevePark said:

What's the attendance like? Good/Bad/Indifferent ?

210 at a rough count

• Thanks 1

Re Speedway Updates.. The texter sums up Max Clegg ! is this a showing of things to come.

David Howe cost scunny the win with Dougys bike failures? Rough start for new signings but clegg never gone well there and ablett more of a small track rider. 

Just now, Jaizer said:

David Howe cost scunny the win with Dougys bike failures? Rough start for new signings but clegg never gone well there and ablett more of a small track rider. 

Clegg is a terrible signing.Another NDL superstar who can’t score points in Championship.MPT is another Brilliant or Rubbish on the the night and you don’t know when it will be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I saw an interview during the week saying he only had 1 bike at Plymouth? I think it was, ended up using Complin's bike the night after too. 

• Like 3

Just now, Fromafar said:

Clegg is a terrible signing.Another NDL superstar who can’t score points in Championship.MPT is another Brilliant or Rubbish on the the night and you don’t know when it will be.

Mpt goes one extreme to other in same meeting. I did think clegg was the worst of the available 5.5ish options but he's maybe good at scunny 

1 minute ago, Cerro said:

I saw an interview during the week saying he only had 1 bike at Plymouth? I think it was, ended up using Complin's bike the night after too. 

I was surprised he only seemed to have 2 bikes and one was written off at wolves. Most riders at that level have quite a few in my experience 

17 minutes ago, archie21 said:

Re Speedway Updates.. The texter sums up Max Clegg ! is this a showing of things to come.

No he just can't ride berwick never scores there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

I was surprised he only seemed to have 2 bikes and one was written off at wolves. Most riders at that level have quite a few in my experience 

Probably has a couple in Poland too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Godfrey works in mysterious ways sometimes, surely Kemp was the best option.

• Like 2