British Speedway Forum
tocha

Ipswich v Peterborough KOC semi final Thursday 11th May

3 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Everything about Ipswich is spot on these days. The image of the team Kevlars,bike covers all matching gives the whole thing a huge air of professionalism. The website & social media feeds are fantastic. A huge well done on how the club has developed under Louis junior. Would certainly give the polish lot a run for their money…..

I'll never be a fan of the teamsuits cause I feel racejackets serve the purpose of the team aspect and it'd be nice to see riders have their own individual racesuits. My only criticism of Ipswichs colours are the fact they should be blue and white which are the traditional Ipswich colours!

Yes if every track in the UK was run like Ipswich then the sport over here would be in a better position! 

• Like 1

What I like about that is that it’s a great cut back pass, but he knew Worrall was still on the faster outside line so moved out on the last bend to stop his run stone dead. Intelligent riding. 

• Like 2