British Speedway Forum
Flappy

EL Bustico - 18th May - King's Lynn Stars v Peterborough Panthers

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Your not making starts

Even if we had a lap head start we would still come 3rd and 4th with Lawson being the obvious exception 

1 minute ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

What’s the crowd size tonight for the local derby 

Between 3'5" & 6'6"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

What’s the crowd size tonight for the local derby 

Pretty good going by the ones we have had so far.But not great. 1200ish

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Panther1997 said:

Even if we had a lap head start we would still come 3rd and 4th with Lawson being the obvious exception 

No. You did ok when you made starts. Well the riders that made them did.

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

Between 3'5" & 6'6"

Covered your self well there ;)

Pretty ordinary racing as per. Ben Cook certainly has something about him, Basso and Hagon also improved as the evening went on. Lawson a big miss for Lynn this season. Klindt great when he gates. KK very impressive not just in  front but also looking to team ride with Jakobsen. And I'm just not convinced that Jason Edwards is suited to the Lynn track. 

8 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

They should all hang there heads in shame..Kings Lynn are crap and they battered us.

Thats harsh on Cook. I'd have him at Lynn. Basso got going half way through. You wasn't making starts. When you finally did in heats 11 and 13 you got 1-5's. We made the start in 15 a 5-1' d you. Not much passing tonight. The track was slicker than usual.

You might not see this if I'm blocked:)

Edited by Bald Bloke

33 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Pretty ordinary racing as per. Ben Cook certainly has something about him, Basso and Hagon also improved as the evening went on. Lawson a big miss for Lynn this season. Klindt great when he gates. KK very impressive not just in  front but also looking to team ride with Jakobsen. And I'm just not convinced that Jason Edwards is suited to the Lynn track. 

There's a few Panthers fans on here that have said Cook is a prospect, but they need a rider that's ready now. I think Cook is worth his 4.17 average. 

• Like 1

Is there a water shortage in Kings Lynn? Why didn’t they water the track, the dust was terrible coming off the corners!