British Speedway Forum
Flappy

EL Bustico - 18th May - King's Lynn Stars v Peterborough Panthers

Has the makings of erm a 3 legged donkey race 

Both teams need a win, odds on both winning their home meeting as an act of appeasement?

• Haha 3

Do we have an update on the stock car gate ? Has the part arrived and has it been fitted? 
and has it passed the quality control inspection by the health and safety executive? 

• Haha 1

I'd imagine Bomber will be guesting.... sure we will find out Thursday AM.

59 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Think he is guesting for Lynn in some races and for Boro in others.

59 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

H

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Do we have an update on the stock car gate ? Has the part arrived and has it been fitted? 
and has it passed the quality control inspection by the health and safety executive? 

Stock Car meeting at Lynn last night so think that answers your question

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Latest update is :- The part arrived however it needed someone who could operate a left handed screwdriver. Along came this Irishman to fit it, only to find the screwdriver sent would only work with posidrive screws.so 2 days later he returned with the correct screws only to find when fitting they stuck out the other side of the gate, which would have been a safety issue. So now he’s gone away again to get screws that are no longer than 3” in length to finish the job. A further update will follow once he returns. Stock cars will be able to use the track but not speedway bikes at this stage. THE WHOLE ISSUE HAS TURNED OUT TO BE AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.

Edited by rearingtogo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rearingtogo said:

Latest update is :- The part arrived however it needed someone who could operate a left handed screwdriver. Along came this Irishman to fit it, only to find the screwdriver sent would only work with posidrive screws.so 2 days later he returned with the correct screws only to find when fitting they stuck out the other side of the gate, which would have been a safety issue. So now he’s gone away again to get screws that are no longer than 3” in length to finish the job. A further update will follow once he returns.

If i had a red button id press it 

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

If i had a red button id press it 

Red button on its way, recorded and tracked

Call it a draw then!!!

I'm hearing Jakobsen is guesting at No1 for Peterborough again & running R/R for Richie Worrall, whose guesting for King's Lynn at No4. Simon Lambert is back again at No6 for King's Lynn too. 

55 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I'm hearing Jakobsen is guesting at No1 for Peterborough again & running R/R for Richie Worrall, whose guesting for King's Lynn at No4. Simon Lambert is back again at No6 for King's Lynn too. 

He's going to be a busy boy riding for both teams. Lol

And poor old Dale won’t no which pit bay to be in with all his job for the boys in one meeting .

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, pleasureboy60 said:

Will be interesting to see how many supporters attend this one.

I can see more empty seats than full ones !

Lynns crowds are down on last seasons already.can’t see many Panthers fans wanting to waste their hard earned either.

• Like 1