British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

BRUMMIES V EDINBURGH Wed 17th May CL

My money is on two changes (for Nielsen and Wright), which potentially could make a big difference.

15 minutes ago, BrizHeathen said:

My money is on two changes (for Nielsen and Wright), which potentially could make a big difference.

Could you make that three....(Nielsen/Wright and Rogers)....now that will make a massive difference!

18 minutes ago, BrizHeathen said:

Those are the 2 obvious riders to replace and from a crowd point of view the sooner the better, people want to see a winning team and paying £20 to watch your team lose is not much fun. I dont blame the riders for the predicament the Brummies are in but having only 2 Heat leaders was always going to be a receipt for disaster.

Edited by heathen52

Especially when the 2nd heat leader hasn't managed double figures at home yer and has won only 2 races from 4 meetings.

Crap!

32 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Especially when the 2nd heat leader hasn't managed double figures at home yer and has won only 2 races from 4 meetings.

Crap!

Sack Sedgmen and replace him with Ashley Morris then? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, heathen52 said:

Those are the 2 obvious riders to replace and from a crowd point of view the sooner the better, people want to see a winning team and paying £20 to watch your team lose is not much fun. I dont blame the riders for the predicament the Brummies are in but having only 2 Heat leaders was always going to be a receipt for disaster.

It wasn’t the 2 Heat Leaders that was the problem,it’s the 5 reserves.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pinny said:

Sack Sedgmen and replace him with Ashley Morris then? 

No difference in average... joking aside!

The first person that should be sacked is the manager, before we lose all the fans! 

Even Brian Buck can't cover him after last night's debacle!

6 minutes ago, kitten2502 said:

Out of interest, are managers generally on the payroll of their club?

Yes but in Birminghams case it’s “You Pay peanuts you get Monkeys” Just look at is previous record of is history, Is trophy cabinet is not very full 

5 hours ago, Argos said:

Yes but in Birminghams case it’s “You Pay peanuts you get Monkeys” Just look at is previous record of is history, Is trophy cabinet is not very full 

Who would you like to put in as manager?  L.R does not get paid. Think the only one you could get is rossco , or Lee kilbey  but don't think either one would want it. Don't forget it's got to be someone who as got a promoter's license.  

4 hours ago, SSL84 said:

Who would you like to put in as manager?  L.R does not get paid. Think the only one you could get is rossco , or Lee kilbey  but don't think either one would want it. Don't forget it's got to be someone who as got a promoter's license.  

Not correct.  Cami Brown not a promoter at Glasgow, Gavin Parr not a promoter at Redcar, are just I can think of off the top of my head. Probably a few more that I can't think of (it's early LOL)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SSL84 said:

Don't forget it's got to be someone who as got a promoter's license.  

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Not correct.  Cami Brown not a promoter at Glasgow, Gavin Parr not a promoter at Redcar...

The point is that LR is the only person at Birmingham with a promoters license. Birmingham's "actual" promoters, as yet, are unlicensed, so if you get rid of LR, the club would need someone else with a promoters license in order to continue, according to BSPZzzz rules & regulations. 

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

Not correct.  Cami Brown not a promoter at Glasgow, Gavin Parr not a promoter at Redcar, are just I can think of off the top of my head. Probably a few more that I can't think of (it's early LOL)

It is Steve got to be someone with a promoter licence.  Because no of the people who have saved the club can not have a promoter's licence till next season. 

Edited by SSL84
Missed some words

Which brings me around to how did BV get around this promoters thingy when the previous promotion ended at the NSS ?.