British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Panthers v Stars 22/05/23

1 hour ago, Haza said:

Well in my world if I was off work sick and I decided to go on holiday think my boss and my work colleagues would have something to say  about it on my return if I was posting on social media while on holiday

He's injured not sick isn't he? Unless you are saying that he is not actually injured then I don't see the problem. 

8 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

How do Peterborough fans feel about Richie Worrall missing matches due to “injury” when he then starts posting pictures on social media of him living it up on holiday ? 

8 hours ago, tellboy said:

I wouldn't have a problem if i was a Peterborough fan as long as the injury is proven and carries a sick note.Why not go on holiday if you can't race,probably the most perfect time to go.

7 hours ago, Haza said:

Well in my world if I was off work sick and I decided to go on holiday think my boss and my work colleagues would have something to say  about it on my return if I was posting on social media while on holiday

7 hours ago, JoeW436 said:

He’s doing us a favour being on holiday so hopefully it’s an extended break 

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Spot on.

Speedway riders are self employed, if they can't work due to injury then why not get away while you can. Common sense I'd have thought.

If the insinuation is that he's not inured then that's a different matter entirely.

6 hours ago, Sir Sidney said:

He's injured not sick isn't he? Unless you are saying that he is not actually injured then I don't see the problem. 

Well....

he isn't on holiday. It is his gf who is apparently. Love that he keeps saying he is in Bolton when he posts her photos on Instagram though :D

On 5/24/2023 at 9:23 PM, lisa-colette said:

Well....

he isn't on holiday. It is his gf who is apparently. Love that he keeps saying he is in Bolton when he posts her photos on Instagram though :D

He was on that same holiday & how convenient . Goes on a pre booked holiday for 7 days Thursday to Thursday & then he guests at Edinburgh the day after he gets back & scores big . 

Anyone who genuinely thinks he was injured has has the wool pulled over their eyes. He wanted a holiday during the season so claimed to be injured.

But it shows he doesn’t care about Peterborough .
If notice he booked his holiday when Plymouth didn’t have any fixtures scheduled but missed 2 local derbies for Peterborough. But at least he has got a nice tan  

Edited by Lenny Lion
  • Like 1