British Speedway Forum

On 5/27/2023 at 10:09 PM, Fromafar said:

You still on here

His opinion is just as valid as yours it’s a forum you know !

• Like 1

On 5/28/2023 at 5:01 PM, BassoRacingFan said:

Sorry, my comment was talking about the vast majority.

You are one of the good guys.

You have missed the point. You have made a sweeping generalisation about older people. Can you prove it with empirical evidence ?

26 minutes ago, Toady said:

His opinion is just as valid as yours it’s a forum you know !

I’m afraid you are missing the point,if you look on the Peterborough thread you will see what I am referring too.!
ps

I do know it’s a Forum.

22 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I’m afraid you are missing the point,if you look on the Peterborough thread you will see what I am referring too.!
ps

I do know it’s a Forum.

I have no need to.he is entitled to be on here and express a point  just like you are on here expressing yours.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Toady said:

I have no need to.he is entitled to be on here and express a point  just like you are on here expressing yours.

Give it a rest.

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Give it a rest.

Always your answer when people freely express their opinion. you give it a rest

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Toady said:

Always your answer when people freely express their opinion. you give it a rest

You replied to a Post that you did not know the reason of my Reply to Basso if you had known the reason you might have understood my reply.End off.

37 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

You replied to a Post that you did not know the reason of my Reply to Basso if you had known the reason you might have understood my reply.End off.

I don’t need to know the reason everyone’s opinion is valid end end of

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

ps

I do know it’s a Forum.

This is hilarious. Just have a look through his previous posts (especially in the Oxford section) and you'll see Toady is the last person to be saying "it's a forum", he literally doesn't listen to anyone's opinion! In fact, I'd go as far to say he's only commented on it as he gets a thrill from arguing with people - best to ignore him!

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 1

JoBungles, giving out advice again (the same he gave it to himself recently but must have forgotten) a quick check on the Oxford section confirms this along with numerous posts where he changes his tune to suit the narrative and his agenda.

My Advice to jobungles is change name to flip flop and do not reply to my posts directly or indirectly

Can you not debate without the name calling. You say everyone is allowed an opinion but only if they agree with you? 

• Like 2

I guess I expected your reaction basso racing is allowed to be on here just as I am bojungles said he had blocked me and was not going 

to engage further a few months ago but couldn’t resist it any longer.

I would suggest that you long term members express your opinions freely but are not prepared to allow others that don’t fit with yours

I could not care less but you ain’t going to shut me down or basso or any of the others that don’t fit with your views

by the way all we need now is recall to make an appearance and that’s you all

• Like 1