British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Aces v Witches 5th June

Hope we're not in for another thumping :unsure:

Booked my tickets earlier.. 

A bit surprised so many available given the weather forecast and Emil and Doyle in town..

Hopefully a big crowd will turn up though as there should be some cracking racing given the level of talent on show.. 

Looking forward to watching Bewley and Kurtz against Sayfutdinov and Doyle in particular around the NSS...

And Wright and King are always VFM around there.. 

I don't expect the Witches to hit 40 - a bonus if they do

Most likely something like 53-37 (although a good thumping to reduce averages could be useful.....)

1 minute ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Highlights on grandstand on Saturday afternoon. ;-)

Think you will find it's on world of sport :P  just after multi coloured swap shop 

• Haha 1

Just now, Baldyman said:

Think you will find it's on world of sport :P  just after multi coloured swap shop 

Oh happy days will it be on before or after the wrestling?

anyhoo, expect a decent home win - the Witches home defeat last week needs a strong peformance tonight but they don't think will get a win tonight - i reckon up to 40 points mainly from Doyle / Emil - hope I am wrong tho

• Like 1

With Bewley and Kurtz, the Aces have a pair of riders who can hang with Doyle and Emil in 13 & 15 (and their other programmed rides), so for the sake of morale, I really hope the Witches don’t get beaten too badly at NSS

With the meeting not being televised, it'll be interesting to know the size of the crowd with those 'big names' in attendance?! #pullingpower

52 minutes ago, MP78 said:

With Bewley and Kurtz, the Aces have a pair of riders who can hang with Doyle and Emil in 13 & 15 (and their other programmed rides), so for the sake of morale, I really hope the Witches don’t get beaten too badly at NSS

They also have a reserve in Blodorn that can smash the Witches middle order round the NSS

• Like 1

Meeting is not on TV, Eurosport covering Roland Garros ATM.
There were very few tickets available in the Grand Stand centre sections when I looked this morning, couldn't get a aisle seat :(
Potentially a great meeting.

Really looking forward to this, should be a great meeting. Hope they have got plenty of water for the track!

The vast majority of the Witches points will obviously come from their top two, so it should be a great opportunity for the Aces middle order to have a good night. Might be a chance for Jake Mulford to get a few points as well.

Can't see anything other than a comfortable home win.

Edited by Garry1603

No way will this be a thumping, Jason and Emil should hit 23 between them, King 9 the other four should score 10 between them.

So I would say 48-42 for the Aces