Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn 12 June

1 minute ago, StarBoy said:

Jakobsen and Klindt need to go...

You can add TJ to that

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

You can add TJ to that

I don't think you can expect too much from TJ. He's got an inflated average for some reason. 

Just now, StarBoy said:

I don't think you can expect too much from TJ. He's got an inflated average for some reason. 

How did he get that?

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

How did he get that?

He started the season on a 6.35 GSA. He's never a 6.35 rider imho. I would say his current average 5.74 is about his level.

2 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

He started the season on a 6.35 GSA. He's never a 6.35 rider imho. I would say his current average 5.74 is about his level.

His average is dropping.This season he has averaged just 4.88 so far.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

His average is dropping.This season he has averaged just 4.88 so far.

Which again, imho is around his level. He is a 4-6 rider. He could score 8-10 at home (on a good night) but he's always going to be 3-5 away. Unfortunately, that is the way it is. We can't afford passengers but we've had to get used to it. 

And I think he quit. Not sacked 

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Must have been in the pipeline and planned. Can't imagine it was off the cuff. Maybe that's why the regime made him captain to try and convince him to stay...

10 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Which again, imho is around his level. He is a 4-6 rider. He could score 8-10 at home (on a good night) but he's always going to be 3-5 away. Unfortunately, that is the way it is. We can't afford passengers but we've had to get used to it. 

I agree he is only a 2nd string and you get the up and down scores with them,although i do think he should be doing a little better.Klindt was signed as a no1 although not one obviously but should be doing a lot better.The same with Jakobsen,an Ekstraliga rider again we were expecting a lot more from him.

7 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

He will do for Hans

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I agree he is only a 2nd string and you get the up and down scores with them,although i do think he should be doing a little better.Klindt was signed as a no1 although not one obviously but should be doing a lot better.The same with Jakobsen,an Ekstraliga rider again we were expecting a lot more from him.

The whole team should be doing better in general. However, I will give them their dues it appears to be much more competitive tonight than what I expected...

Loved watching Laguta last Thursday,he was excellent,and Bewley of course.But Laguta's gating isn't as good as when he became World Champion.If he can sharpen that up he would take some beating imo.