British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn 12 June

Start time been changed to 8pm due to Manchester City parade.

No Kings Lynn change like Alex Brady said there would be :

Belle Vue ‘ATPI’ Aces: Dan Bewley 8.62, Tom Brennan 5.78, Jaimon Lidsey 7.23, Charles Wright 7.06, Brady Kurtz (C) 8.41, Norick Blodorn 5.56, Jake Mulford RS; TM: Mark Lemon 

King’s Lynn ‘MacInnes’ Stars: Artem Laguta 8.00, Thomas Jorgensen 6.24, Frederik Jakobsen (C) 6.39, Nicolai Klindt 6.64, Michael Palm Toft 6.85, Kye Thomson 4.45, Jason Edwards RS; TM: Alex Brady 

Should be one of our better away tracks but can't see us getting near 40.

34 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Should be one of our better away tracks but can't see us getting near 40.

Hard to predict this one. Obviously a BV win. Out of the both times we visited last season, only TJ out of our 2023 team rode in both, scoring 4 both times, and Jason Edwards in one of them grabbed 2 points.. No other Lynn rider thats in our team on Monday rode for us there last season:blink:

Artem will need to get dialled in, and against Bewley and Kurtz won't have it easy, although should like the track.. Maybe 12-13 from 6 rides. The others, who knows, MPT maybe 7, TJ, Fred and Klindt 14 between them, and the reserves 5 between them gives you 38-39 ? But it's speedway, so who knows:)

Hope the BV crowd doesnt impact the Citeh parade numbers....:D

30 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Hard to predict this one. Obviously a BV win. Out of the both times we visited last season, only TJ out of our 2023 team rode in both, scoring 4 both times, and Jason Edwards in one of them grabbed 2 points.. No other Lynn rider thats in our team on Monday rode for us there last season:blink:

Artem will need to get dialled in, and against Bewley and Kurtz won't have it easy, although should like the track.. Maybe 12-13 from 6 rides. The others, who knows, MPT maybe 7, TJ, Fred and Klindt 14 between them, and the reserves 5 between them gives you 38-39 ? But it's speedway, so who knows:)

I seem to remember Klindt riding there last year and doing well, may have been guesting for someone.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I seem to remember Klindt riding there last year and doing well, may have been guesting for someone.

He got 12 from six rides, guesting for Sheffield...

1. Nicolai Klindt (G) - 3, 3, 1, 3, 0, 2 = 12

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BluPanther said:

He got 12 from six rides, guesting for Sheffield...

1. Nicolai Klindt (G) - 3, 3, 1, 3, 0, 2 = 12

A repeat would be nice ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Let's hope Brady's ankle injury wasn't aggravated again whilst scoring  a 15 point maximum yesterday.

• Haha 6

King's Lynn have a guest manager tonight in R.Lyon,whilst Peterborough have C.Johnson in charge of them tonight.

Full story on the Lynn website.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

All a bit odd. Hope everything is ok with Alex.

I dont know why but something tells me there will be no laguta tonight. Hope I’m wrong mind. 

9 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I dont know why but something tells me there will be no laguta tonight. Hope I’m wrong mind. 

What do you know that no one else seems to?

9 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Think the storms will win anyways 

42 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

What do you know that no one else seems to?

I know nothing. Just guessing. Hope he is there. 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Ah the old rumour  mill in full swing again.