British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh CL 16/9/23 @19-30

In all honesty I'd rather put it off until they're full strength. Get more folk through the door imo

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

In all honesty I'd rather put it off until they're full strength. Get more folk through the door imo

It has crossed my mind. I’d need popcorn for the forum meltdown though.

4 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

It has crossed my mind. I’d need popcorn for the forum meltdown though.

I get paid flights for clause Ben and Marcin bit this won't be any sort of spectacle 

if the rain is the same in the north of the city as it is in the south side this will not be on 

it’s been minimal rain at the track and they have not been putting much water on durning the day so a few showers will do the track good 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mac101 said:

it’s been minimal rain at the track and they have not been putting much water on durning the day so a few showers will do the track good 

believe me these weren't showers lol  

40 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

You had a family packet of Haribos? That Monarchs line up is an embarrassment. Top National League teams would give them a run for their money. Silence is deafening from the blue n gold media outlets. Jacob wasn’t given a chance this season to prove himself. 5 riders were retained from the 2022 septet. Should never have happened. How bad have we become when we talk about damage limitation in a league match? Shocking state of affairs. Rant over.

No, just some magic mushrooms, which I do recommend to any Monarchs fans feeling a bit down today.

Seriously, I do agree about Hooky - he is the last rider that should have been dropped in a reorganisation of the team (and I include Josh & Cookie in that).

Still think the match will be better than most are expecting, although Glasgow, being so strong, could still put up a huge score even if we do compete well, but the racing is generally very good there.

The track is, as you might expect, now quite wet. We'll see how much that affects the Tigers...

Agree about Hook - madness to drop him.

This is bordering on embarrassing. Few arses needing kicked during the grading 

• Like 2