British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham v Berwick Wed 21st June CL

Just now, Hamster00 said:

He is one of them away from home, at home yes a no doubt heat leader but away from home he tends to perform more like a weak second string.

As far as tonight goes he was just fine but he was a Birmingham rider just a few seasons ago in the NL so I suspect this will easily be his best away performance.

Agree,his average is certainty mainly due to his home form.Etheridge is the same home form keeps his average semi decent.

3 minutes ago, Hackett said:

Pretty decent return from Batchelor all things considered. Is he riding in Sweden or Poland ??? 

Don’t think so.

Fantastic effort from the whole 1-7 tonight, I couldn’t fault a single one of their efforts despite a couple scoring below par they certainly deserved more. The remodelled Birmingham team certainly looks a force if Batchelor keeps his form like tonight. It sets up well for us to take the aggregate bonus point though with only 6 points the deficit, every point will be crucial if we are to surge in to the playoffs as expected.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BackstaightBandit said:

Fantastic effort from the whole 1-7 tonight, I couldn’t fault a single one of their efforts despite a couple scoring below par they certainly deserved more. The remodelled Birmingham team certainly looks a force if Batchelor keeps his form like tonight. It sets up well for us to take the aggregate bonus point though with only 6 points the deficit, every point will be crucial if we are to surge in to the playoffs as expected.

Safe drive home Dick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, marko said:

Brummies have signed Batchelor, good luck with that one.

The boy did good as predicted

7 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I'd have said get stuffed to em, sadly there is a very bad parochialism in many places - I call it 'smalltownitus'

If not on my own I woulda, these days don't give a **** (frig) & wud seriously ruin their day (don't underestimate those with nothing to lose: you never know).  Sadly 'you always get the odd nutter;' whereva you go, but speedway is still a great, friendly sport.....

Edited by martinmauger
criptic info
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Normski said:

Batchelor and having Douglas as TM made the difference

They got another manager lol

Well done Brummies. Isn't it amazing what you can do with a 7-man team?

10 hours ago, BackstaightBandit said:

Birmingham must be favourites to win the Play -Offs  Final now,beating the fantastic Bandits.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Well done Brummies. Isn't it amazing what you can do with a 7-man team?

Six: Sam Hagon didn't score, though he was always on the pace. Needs to learn to make the starts at Championship standard,

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

They got another manager lol

Douglas probably made decisions that Rogers wouldn't have.

16 hours ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the race times for this meeting please? Thanks in advance. 

1; 59.12

2: 61.16

3:  59.72

4:  59.60

5:  59.03

6;  58.90

7:  59.19

8:  60.84

9:  60.13

10:  60.40

11:  60.09

12:  61.13

13:  60.37

14:  61.22

15: 60.62

Edited by the hobbit
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BackstaightBandit said:

We’re going down the table ,not up it.!!

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

We’re going down the table ,not up it.!!

Looking at table this morning Birminghan now in playoff place

• Like 1
  • Sad 1