British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RideHard

Sheffield v Leicester (Prem R1)

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

They are on fire tonight! 

Have been for a while now imo, Rocky start to the season but they look rock solid now.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TTT said:

Leicester are going to win the league.

Bet on it.

I'll wait and see until they ride at Wolves first 

• Like 1

Leicester are looking a solid unit and are crashing the party  if they stay injury free can see them winning the league 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

I'll wait and see until they ride at Wolves first 

Is that because of the home advantage are because wolves are the better side  lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Is that because of the home advantage are because wolves are the better side  lol

We shall see lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfie456 said:

We shall see lol 

Hey you are in a great position nice 1 to 7 good home track advantage good luck to you .like you said how will Leicester go at wolves 

just hope nobody as any injuries to dictate the overall outcome 

7 hours ago, Dornier said:

44-46

Well done !

Big congrats to Leicester better team on the night. Jack Holder absolutely class kept us in it. Would have never believed Toby would not get a win from 5 rides. Have to give big credit to Sedgmen,  was sad to see him go last year and he showed exactly what we miss this year. 

Pickering picked up after a poor start. Not sure what’s up with Ellis this year looks a shadow of the heat leader in 2021 really hope he can turn his season around.

thought Leicester would be top 4, now I think they are the favourites to win the play offs. 

• Like 1

Two similar away wins in a week for the Lions. Fewest heat winners in both matches. Down to the last heat in both, despite having had decent leads. Carried Harris in both. Come on Bomber, join in. Being entertaining is not about screwing up in Heat 14 to keep it exciting. Yeah, I know, I’m being greedy, Dicko’s boys are on fire!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Two similar away wins in a week for the Lions. Fewest heat winners in both matches. Down to the last heat in both, despite having had decent leads. Carried Harris in both. Come on Bomber, join in. Being entertaining is not about screwing up in Heat 14 to keep it exciting. Yeah, I know, I’m being greedy, Dicko’s boys are on fire!

For every cock up bomber does I feel he is too useful away from home. Just gets stuck in and inspires everyone. Still think he's a little off on home soil. 

Lions really on form right now - they were pretty solid - Sedgeman was excellent and possible their matchwinner 9+2 was a great score from a visiting no 2

given the stick the track got last week with lack of passing there was plenty of decent racing and passing by tonight!! Plenty of water was put down. Pick of the races was probably any involving Bomber and or Howarth / Pickering.

in heat 15 Lawson and Fricke team ride for 2 laps holding up Musielak before he did get past Lawson but he had too much ground to make up - so the Lions got the win they deserved and had almost thrown away.

Edited by GeneralMelchett

5 minutes ago, DiveBomb said:

For every cock up bomber does I feel he is too useful away from home. Just gets stuck in and inspires everyone. Still think he's a little off on home soil. 

He was unlucky / slack in heat 10 lions were cruising to a 5-1 and he clipped the lower fence panel as he threw the bike going into the third bend and down he went along with the others behind him! 

that 1-5 turned to  3-3 and gave the Tigers a chance to get back into it which they took! 

27 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

The form of Adam Ellis is worrying

It is yes - never in it tonight - gating was poor as well so he was never in with a chance in any race he was in