British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cast1rn

Tate, Jack And Zaine

Tate posted on instagram that he’s due to head over to Europe soon after riding in a Darcy invitational.

would imagine he’s Leszno bound before UK though 

• Thanks 1

Zaine won't be back over this season!

Tate has been practicing with Davey Watt and others under Darcy's watchful eye and is coming over soon.

• Thanks 1

Jack put on Instagram that the hospital said not to come back for another 3 months (that was 2 weeks ago). As they feel things haven't healed as quickly as they hoped, so that would be Sept. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Jack ?

2 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

Thomas 

Of course! ;) Although when I read Jack, I first thought of Holder :D

I was thinking 3 Aussies so couldn't think of a Jack!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Zaine won't be back over this season!

Tate has been practicing with Davey Watt and others under Darcy's watchful eye and is coming over soon.

Would guess the Poole management are keeping tabs on Tate and also Rew if an opportunity pops up and schedule allows. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Would guess the Poole management are keeping tabs on Tate and also Rew if an opportunity pops up and schedule allows. 

Kenyan would've started on 4 (not sure if he rode in the Danish league before)in the championship, but he's on that in the premier so I'm assuming if he comes down to the championship it would be 1.5 times so a 6.

Tate I'm thinking is a 4 so..........

Just now, Cast1rn said:

Kenyan would've started on 4 (not sure if he rode in the Danish league before)in the championship, but he's on that in the premier so I'm assuming if he comes down to the championship it would be 1.5 times so a 6.

Tate I'm thinking is a 4 so..........

Tate rode Denmark, rew rode in Poland both would've been 5s in the champ I believe. No sure if rew got a prem average yet or not

21 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Tate rode Denmark, rew rode in Poland both would've been 5s in the champ I believe. No sure if rew got a prem average yet or not

I wasn't sure how it worked, cause the rule book just states Poland Denmark or sweeden, but I wasn't sure if the league or u24's mattered.

3 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

I wasn't sure how it worked, cause the rule book just states Poland Denmark or sweeden, but I wasn't sure if the league or u24's mattered.

Rew had some rides for leszno in the top league in Poland as no.8 last year not just u24

• Thanks 1

Poole could fit Rew in now but maybe not next week! I think him riding in the Champ would help with his Ipswich form.