British Speedway Forum

Speedway is my favourite sport and so I pay for the full annual BSN package.

However with only limited time available I only watch replays so my comments only refer to them.

Graphics--- team pictures too small and so individual photos of the seven riders and their names are even smaller and almost illegible.

Font-- the type of font used is too “square” meaning, for example, that the graphic for heats 3, 5, 6, 8, and 9 all look the same!

Reruns-- are shown with the upcoming heat number so, for example, you think you are watching the rerun of Heat 14 when it's actually the rerun of Heat13!

Streaming ---Worst feature is no way of ‘fast forward’ or ‘rewind’ (in 2022 there was a feature of plus or minus 10 seconds which was very useful). Trying to move the ‘blob’ on the timeline requires too precise action with the mouse and the size of the blob hides the time you are trying to forward to! Replace the blob with a thin vertical line? The new feature of watching individual heats by clicking on a heat number in the results means going in and out of full screen every time! The two left and right arrows on the full replays line have been moved to above the right hand end--- not as good! In 2022 the matches in the replay column showed if it had already been watched--- 2023 not! Shame! 

I hope my comments may be read by someone in BSN who will regard them as constructive criticism and can bring about improvements in BSN in future for all its loyal customers!

29 minutes ago, Laff said:

Speedway is my favourite sport and so I pay for the full annual BSN package.

However with only limited time available I only watch replays so my comments only refer to them.

Graphics--- team pictures too small and so individual photos of the seven riders and their names are even smaller and almost illegible.

Font-- the type of font used is too “square” meaning, for example, that the graphic for heats 3, 5, 6, 8, and 9 all look the same!

Reruns-- are shown with the upcoming heat number so, for example, you think you are watching the rerun of Heat 14 when it's actually the rerun of Heat13!

Streaming ---Worst feature is no way of ‘fast forward’ or ‘rewind’ (in 2022 there was a feature of plus or minus 10 seconds which was very useful). Trying to move the ‘blob’ on the timeline requires too precise action with the mouse and the size of the blob hides the time you are trying to forward to! Replace the blob with a thin vertical line? The new feature of watching individual heats by clicking on a heat number in the results means going in and out of full screen every time! The two left and right arrows on the full replays line have been moved to above the right hand end--- not as good! In 2022 the matches in the replay column showed if it had already been watched--- 2023 not! Shame! 

I hope my comments may be read by someone in BSN who will regard them as constructive criticism and can bring about improvements in BSN in future for all its loyal customers!

Maybe just go on their website and use the contact Us section to send then your list of complaints/suggestions.

• Like 1

I stream it to my smart tv and use the remote control. Works perfectly. Can forward and reverse to watch a meeting in about 30 mins.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I stream it to my smart tv and use the remote control. Works perfectly. Can forward and reverse to watch a meeting in about 30 mins.

I thought you watched it illegally... being a Pirate and all that

• Haha 3