British Speedway Forum
4BM

Sheffield v Peterborough Monday 3rd July

Unusual Monday night nine meeting for Sheffield (and no TV coverage).  Can only see a home win and by some margin, the home team will be wanting to put the last home meeting loss to Leicester to bed.  Holder and Musielak swap riding order with July averages in force, rest of the Sheffield line up as previous.  Peterborough swapping Worrall and Cook around at 2 and 4, with rest as previous.

I don’t think Sheffield will hit 60 but will be mid 50’s, I’ll go for 56-34 

Can Tarasenko mix it with Holder and Musielak is the question the result a mere formality 

56-34

Niels 6, Cook 3, Basso 5, Worrall 3, Tarasenko 12, Jenkins 3, Hans 2

The last Russian to ride Owlerton did pretty well I hope Tarasenko can provide some good entertainment. Feel like the team was hurting after the Leicester meeting expecting some aggression on the track

Expect us to bounce back to winning ways tomorrow night but Peterborough look a lot better side now so hopefully provide some decent racing as well :)

Expecting a good win by Sheffield tonight but at the same time I am not expecting Peterborough to just roll over, they are a different team now than they were at the start of the season.

14 hours ago, Flappy said:

Can Tarasenko mix it with Holder and Musielak is the question the result a mere formality 

based on last week - Holder no - Musielak - quite possibly!

raning now - should be cleared by later

Edited by GeneralMelchett

Panthers are 5.76 under the limit for the month of July 

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Panthers are 5.76 under the limit for the month of July 

Chapman, the gift that just keeps giving ----------------------------------------- rubbish teams

• Like 1

Another one for Speedway shambles.

Sport in this country will finally be dead within the next couple of years.

You have to feel for the Sheffield fans, their promotion always seem to end a meeting after 10 heats whenever they get chance.

What an absolute joke! Rushed through 2 races in rain to get 10 heats in. 
blue sky’s 15 min later… most of riders looked confused that they’d called it off… want my money back 

• Like 1

I’m sure many people will agree but I’ve seen meetings run in far worse conditions than that. It was wet but it wasn’t unraceable for me but I’m not out there on a bike risking my life. Only a 14 point defeat is a good result for us!!