British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Leicester vs Peterborough 06/07/23 PREMIERSHIP R2

4 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

Could be difficult for Lions now. Harris, Sedgemen and the two reserves can take his rides.

Kemp & Allen?

Was queuing up to get in tonight...

Not sure what the correct words to use are, so forgive me if they're wrong...

2 mentally retarded men were with their carer and were being refused admission at a reduced rate. The carer was being offered a carers rate but the 2 mentally retarded chaps were being charged full price!

If you're physically younger you get reduced admission but not if you're mentally younger? I know it's difficult to prove but it was not a good look at all!

I saw them all coming in later on, not sure if they were charged full price or not. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

2 mentally retarded men were with their carer and were being refused admission at a reduced rate. The carer was being offered a carers rate but the 2 mentally retarded chaps were being charged full price!

If you're physically younger you get reduced admission but not if you're mentally younger? I know it's difficult to prove but it was not a good look at all!

I saw them all coming in later on, not sure if they were charged full price or not. 

Outrageous.

Leicester should be ashamed.

Was the ref even watching the first running of heat 6? Sedgeman goes down coming out of bend 2 because he wouldn't shut off... and Tarasenko clearly left the track and went back into the pits... all 4 back? If it was an unsatisfactory start shouldn't Tarasenko have been excluded?

47 minutes ago, iainb said:

I think the phrase you need is learning disabilities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Embarrassing from Panthers 

Unusual.... oh wait, same sh.. , different day

It really must be so frustrating for Rob Lyon doing this week in week out. How deflating.

Panthers are an embarrassment from head to toe, and it starts from the very top.

Edited by TheSmiler

13 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think the phrase you need is learning disabilities.

there is a lot of people in the world today with that problem:drink:

Every week it continues to surprise me how crap we are and I can’t work out why? 2 years of this now, I should be used to it.

2 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Every week it continues to surprise me how crap we are and I can’t work out why? 2 years of this now, I should be used to it.

Not much longer to.put with it all now. A few more defeats and then we close the pit gates for good, turn off the lights, go home, never to return.

10 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Have a look at the Stars lol