British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

British GP Cardiff Saturday 2nd September

On 8/31/2023 at 6:01 PM, phillwhitewasmad said:

Riders were

simon Lambert, Conor Mountain , Danyon Hume, Nathan Ablitt, Drew Kemp, Jordan Jenkins ,Ashton Boughen and Luke Harrison so 4 scunthorpe riders and a scunthorpe born rider in the 8 wonder I who could of had a big say in the selection . 

Seems a suitable selection to get good feedback on the track. 'Others' might want to mock Neil's choices for their own agenda, but when you have worked with all those riders and have working relationship with them, why shouldn't he invite them. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Is it a5pm start for racing?

Yes, seems very quiet on here. Wonder how many are there. I've been about 10 times but unfortunately no interest in going any more especially after last year's farce. Hope it's a good meeting tho and fans have a good time

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bruno said:

Yes, seems very quiet on here. Wonder how many are there. I've been about 10 times but unfortunately no interest in going any more especially after last year's farce. Hope it's a good meeting tho and fans have a good time

Same here !

More there than it seemed to be predicted...

15 to 20k?

Phil is on......B)

Seriously what did people expect with the crowd numbers after last years debacle and other factors? Stop whinging and let’s hope it’s a good meeting, the crowd will be back if that happens.

• Like 2

Wow!!!

Woffy!!!!B)

I can’t stand Lindgren, consistently just clears other riders out, there’s hard racing and then there’s that.

• Like 2