British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe vs Redcar KOC Semi Final 14/15 July

23 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Can someone explain to me the guest facility? I thought you could only have a guest for the number 1 rider? But Scunthorpe seemed to use a guest for MPT in the previous home meeting... I tried to find this rule on the SCB website but I can't seem to... Cheers

I’m sure a guest can be used to cover heat leaders abscence,  as for 2nd string riders it’s rider Replacement  and reserve can be a guest reserve upto the missing riders average

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You can have a guest for anyone in top 3 of a team. 

Thank you

23 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

I’m sure a guest can be used to cover heat leaders abscence,  as for 2nd string riders it’s rider Replacement  and reserve can be a guest reserve upto the missing riders average

Ah, I was almost right... I had guest for number 1, RR for 2-5 and guests for reserves

Just now, Fozzie4388 said:

Guests can be used for top 3 in averages 

should be a good fixture this,really looking forward to both meetings,

I like it that it is one meeting straight after  the other to decide who goes through,well done to both promotions for getting it arranged like this

just need weather to behave itself now

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

You can have a guest for anyone in top 3 of a team. 

In certain circumstances a team could be made up of seven guests!

6 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

In certain circumstances a team could be made up of seven guests!

Are you sure? Would it not be 6 guests & r/r?

22 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Are you sure? Would it not be 6 guests & r/r?

No, in particular circumstances depending where the absent riders are:

SR12.4 If a rider is representing their FMN in an FIM/FIME or National Speedway Championship, irrespective of the rider’s MA, a choice of G or RR facility is available.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

No, in particular circumstances depending where the absent riders are:

SR12.4 If a rider is representing their FMN in an FIM/FIME or National Speedway Championship, irrespective of the rider’s MA, a choice of G or RR facility is available.

I think all the top 5 would have to be racing in that FIM event, otherwise one missing rider would have to be the r/r. 

But yes you could technically run with 7 guests, but I'm sure the match would be re-arranged before this ever occurs!

I'm now doubting myself, if all 3 heat leaders are injured can you use 3 guests?

Edited by szkocjasid

16 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I think all the top 5 would have to be racing in that FIM event, otherwise one missing rider would have to be the r/r. 

But yes you could technically run with 7 guests, but I'm sure the match would be re-arranged before this ever occurs!

I'm now doubting myself, if all 3 heat leaders are injured can you use 3 guests?

Yes & the 2 reserves. For 2nd strings, 1 is injured & the other on FIM duty so, technically both are missing so G for injured rider & G for FIM duty rider.

assuming tomorrows meeting gets rained off, what would Sunday look like rider availability wise to do the scunny leg?

14 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

assuming tomorrows meeting gets rained off, what would Sunday look like rider availability wise to do the scunny leg?

No chance, u21 final at Glasgow 

4 hours ago, Bears4 said:

No chance, u21 final at Glasgow 

Given forecast up here for Sunday be dubious that'll go ahead tbh. Most have rain in them up to about 5