British Speedway Forum
comet49

Under 21 Final, Glasgow, 16/07/23 2pm

3 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Tell you what , three heats in and the racing has been brilliant 

Yeah, no, for sure!

3 minutes ago, SSL84 said:

Not sure why iainb but over the years there's been some very good meetings in the u19 and u21. Don't know why it's not better supported. 

Yeah, no, for sure... are there no Glasgow riders innit? I thought Connor Bailey was a Glasgow favourite, Pijper... forecast wasn't great for sure

Edited by iainb

What did the TV make of heat two? Looked like Drew Kemp held on to me. Do I need to go to Specsavers?

1 minute ago, Noelinho said:

What did the TV make of heat two? Looked like Drew Kemp held on to me. Do I need to go to Specsavers?

Yeah, no, for sure, Dan got it by the width of a tyre

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

Yeah, no, for sure... are there no Glasgow riders innit? I thought Connor Bailey was a Glasgow favourite, Pijper... forecast wasn't great for sure

Probably the time. And maybe some people only care about the team. Good smattering of Plymouth fans though.

2 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Iainb are you ok

Yeah, no, for sure :D

The usual suspects going well and I'm biased with Ablitt and Hagon but Ashton Boughen looks a very good prospect for a 15 year old..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, M.D said:

The usual suspects going well and I'm biased with Ablitt and Hagon but Ashton Boughen looks a very good prospect for a 15 year old..

Yeah, no, for sure, Gilkes is impressive, he's just on BSN now saying he's never ridden Glasgow before for sure

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, iainb said:

Yeah, no, for sure, Gilkes is impressive, he's just on BSN now saying he's never ridden Glasgow before for sure

For sure he says for sure a lot.

2 minutes ago, M.D said:

For sure he says for sure a lot.

Erm... yeah, no, for sure :D

Yeah, no, for sure... there's been some great Speedway racing from heat 1 through to heat 20 today for sure...

Why though in these events when the riders are allowed a new tyre does it take an eternity to fit them? All momentum is lost from the meeting for the sake of 2 races, just when the tension should be building... it's all lost. Why can't they have these tyres ready to use?

So Kemp made it instead of Flint because he had a race win even tho Flint beat Kemp in the heats.

1 minute ago, kevin bass said:

So Kemp made it instead of Flint because he had a race win even tho Flint beat Kemp in the heats.

Yes. Leon was unlucky. Five second places!

Updaters on speedway Proboards updates  have clearly gone to sleep. zzzzzzz

Edited by Starman2006