British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
klstarsfan

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Peterborough Panthers

5 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

No, they've been testing transponders, but not every track has the appropriate equipment - or possibly even the facilities to install it!

Really? I thought they were going to be mandatory next season

The track prep this year has been dreadful nearly every meeting has been soo over watered before the start. The Stars have been a big part of my life for over 40 yrs but I am totally disillusioned and i'm afraid unless things change last night is my last. Quick question what was Simon's Issue with Anders after heat 12? The way he and his mechanic was shouting and swearing at Anders and with his mechanic wanting to take Anders round the back of the pits for a fight was soo out of order all the time Hoggart just stood there not saying a word before.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, cartman said:

The track prep this year has been dreadful nearly every meeting has been soo over watered before the start. The Stars have been a big part of my life for over 40 yrs but I am totally disillusioned and i'm afraid unless things change last night is my last. Quick question what was Simon's Issue with Anders after heat 12? The way he and his mechanic was shouting and swearing at Anders and with his mechanic wanting to take Anders round the back of the pits for a fight was soo out of order all the time Hoggart just stood there not saying a word before.

Great team spirit there that’s for sure . 

On 7/28/2023 at 11:49 PM, old bob at herne bay said:

Yet another expense that adds nothing to the sport. Who gives a tuppenny damn about timings to 1/100th of a second. 

I have no interest in times beyond one decimal point, but if transponders can be used to decide dead heats / jumping the start then they have their use imo

• Like 2

On 7/28/2023 at 11:49 PM, old bob at herne bay said:

Yet another expense that adds nothing to the sport. Who gives a tuppenny damn about timings to 1/100th of a second. 

Whilst I agree with you, if they are exploited in the right way they could provide some additional tech insight - fastest rider, fastest lap etc. to keep youngsters interested whilst we try to fill in our programmes with pens. :)